Any news about new addons?

By x_Morovinger_x, in Runebound

FFG forgot about runebound? Are there any rumors about new addons?

Given that the core game is in their holiday sale, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Such a great game is out ?

Very sad and incomprehensible. ☹️

FFG any reaction from Your side ?, in a future be some made expansion for Runebound 3 ?

FFG never responds on these boards, so, your question is just for the audient void, sadly.

You can mail them or call them, and you'll be given the standard answer: "thanks for contacting us! Any news concerning the line will be posted on our site and on our social media! Keep following us to be updated, happy gaming, FFG team"

So, basically, they'll never give you an answer.

Dzięki Julia :), myślałem że ffg bardziej dba o graczy. Myliłem się.

Thanks Julia :) , a thought the ffg caress more about a players. I was wrong :)

On 3/4/2019 at 9:17 AM, kowal85 said:

Dzięki Julia :), myślałem że ffg bardziej dba o graczy. Myliłem się.

Thanks Julia :) , a thought the ffg caress more about a players. I was wrong :)

It’s not a matter of caring about players. Companies just can’t disclose that kind of information to the public.

23 minutes ago, Artaterxes said:

It’s not a matter of caring about players. Companies just can’t disclose that kind of information to the public.

They could if they wanted to but they choose not to. Not all companies are so secretive about what their plans on the future are. Choosing not to give information saves them from getting grief when their answer later turns out wrong but overall I do not like their secrecy.

In the AMA last friday FFG stated that the gamelinie was completed

they wanted to go longer but it looks like it sold badly.

I never got Unbreakable Bonds. Can see that being pricey if I can get it anywhere....

With Battlelore being retired, Runewars Miniatures and Descent 2e getting no new product (the latter due to the unknown Descent related project FFG are working on) and other games in Terrinoth slowing down it's possible that big Terrinoth project COULD (I stress only could as this pure guesswork) be some sort of combination of game types and options. Which done well could be truly awesome.

I'm excited for it whatever it is :)

Andrew also mentioned how the games market has grown and got much much more crowded/competitive, in the last ten years especially so, so there's a much greater need for games to stand out.

I'd conclude this also means sales are going to be more critical than ever, unfortunately if something doesn't sell it is less likely to last although hopefully the growing market won't kill off too many games- it could of course work the other way and mean good games get MORE sales as gaming is continuing to take off as a growing hobby.

I guess if we like new games we've really got to plug them and play them with our peers!

...and buy them on the day they come out just in case you can't get them after that :)