Character List

By mwmcintyre, in Discover: Lands Unknown

Thought I'd start a thread and see if we can compile a full list of the playable characters. I'll start with the ones I have:

Set 5.1

Jasmine Limjoco - Mountain Climber

Cynthia Agumanu - Assassin

Bethany Shaw - Rancher

Richard Hyeon - Pharmacist

Emanuel Lee - Construction Worker

Father Cavanagh - Missionary

Set 5.4

Laila Nejem - Wildlife Photographer

Gruh-gruh - Wild Man

Dre Jordan - Football Star

Kimmy Sanders - Personal Trainer

Alexei Smirnov - Handyman

Monica Garcia - Dancer

Both sets ended up with one character whose special ability was partially or completely dependent on there being other survivors playing so would not be ideal for solo play

Set 5.3

Harmonie Marello - Heiress

Eliana Moreno-Rojas - Police Officer

Pemma Je - Monk

Nelson Kellor - Fisherman

Biff O’Bannon - Lumberjack

Ethan Hansen - Mobster

Set 5.2

Ayesha Banday - Chemist

Benito Browning - Used Car Salesman

Sasha Petreko - Bouncer

Mike Martin - Chef

Patty Pingler - Girl Scout

Bern Verwey - Hunter

Set 5.6

Felicia De'Leon - Ecologist

Fernando Toro - Explorer

Lauretta James - Postal Worker

Alex "The Shadow" - Agent

Anna Kerim - Painter

Masaki Satomura - Sushi Chef

Edited by Talonbane Cobra

Any chance of spoilers for set 5.1? I'm really curious about their character abilities. Of all the unboxing videos on YouTube it seems nobody pulled 5.1!

1 hour ago, Eisenmerc said:

Any chance of spoilers for set 5.1? I'm really curious about their character abilities. Of all the unboxing videos on YouTube it seems nobody pulled 5.1!

Among my group's 4 games no one got that one either.

13 hours ago, Eisenmerc said:

Set 5.1

Jasmine Limjoco - Mountain Climber "I climb it because it's there...and also for the endorphin rush. Woooo!"
-When you are moving into a space that has a stamina cost of 2 or higher, reduce the cost by 1

Cynthia Agumanu - Assassin "Do you have a pen?"
-At the start of the game, gain 2 poison
-(1 stamina)Spend 1 poison to choose a faceup enemy token in an adjacent space. Deal 1 damage to that enemy. Limit twice per turn.

Bethany Shaw - Rancher "Animals is all varmints, vittles, an' ... somethin' else that starts with 'v'"
-(2 stamina)If in a space with a (pawprint) icon, gain 1 pelt or 1 meat. limit once per day

Richard Hyeon - Pharmacist "Take two of these and never call me."
-At the start of the game gain 1 medicine
-(1 stamina)Spend 1 medicine to heal 1 (skull) damage from you or another survivor in your space

Emanuel Lee - Construction Worker "Can I build it? Yeah, sure, I guess.... I'm sorry, did you expect me to say something else?"
-You may perform craft actions without spending stamina
-(1 stamina)Draw the top card of a project deck. Limit once per day

Father Cavanagh - Missionary "Have you heard the good word?"
-You may either reroll die or allow another survivor in your space to reroll a die. Limit once per day
-(1 stamina)Move a survivor 1 space towards you

Many thanks! Love the quote for the Pharmacist, someone at FFG either has a great sense of humor or knows a Pharmacist in real life :P

Was hoping there would be an ability to generate more medicine, but it seems Richard only gets 1.

The pharmacist quote is great but my favorite is the assassin. ?

5 hours ago, Eisenmerc said:

Many thanks! Love the quote for the Pharmacist, someone at FFG either has a great sense of humor or knows a Pharmacist in real life :P

Was hoping there would be an ability to generate more medicine, but it seems Richard only gets 1.

But note that his ability is one of the only ways I've seen to heal a skull type damage, so if you get your hands on any more medicine, it's far more powerful in his hands.