Please have either purchasable Bomb/Mine tokens *OR* allow for third party tokens

By Outrageous, in X-Wing Mission Control Technical Support and Feedback Forum

Simply put; I don't like how in order to get another Proton Bomb/Seismic Charge and an extra Proximity Mine, I either need to wait until a 2.0 Imperial or Rebel ship (my two factions) have them, or go out and spend money on two 1.0 expansions with ships I already have enough of (certainly don't need a third TIE Defender).

Is there a current solution to this, other than "buy old expansions" or "wait for new ones"?

If not, FFG, Ppease have either purchasable Bomb/Mine tokens *OR* allow for third party tokens.

On 10/21/2018 at 8:48 AM, Outrageous said:

Simply put; I don't like how in order to get another Proton Bomb/Seismic Charge and an extra Proximity Mine, I either need to wait until a 2.0 Imperial or Rebel ship (my two factions) have them, or go out and spend money on two 1.0 expansions with ships I already have enough of (certainly don't need a third TIE Defender).

Is there a current solution to this, other than "buy old expansions" or "wait for new ones"?

If not, FFG, Ppease have either purchasable Bomb/Mine tokens *OR* allow for third party tokens.

It was a conversation kit, not a get a bunch of stuff you never had in 1.0 kit.

Not sure what you expected.

I agree that they should make a device package you can purchase. I have bought all the scum and villainy and empire ships and conversion kits and I still don't have some of the Device templates like conner nets. I have the cards, and you can apparently upgrade the ships with them online with the squad builder, but no templates. Grrrr.