Pokemon Black/White

By Card_Breaker, in Odds & Ends

Even more 3D-ish. I like the concept but I really hope they fix the sprites. I'm not particularly liking the character sprites and a lot of the scenes are looking a little empty. The battle scene we have of Rorua and Roroark looks really cool though.

The battle system is said to be new. From reports I've heard, the battle scene is now, behind the enemy while u face ur Pokemon. I don't like that idea too much...but we'll see how it turns out if it is true.

Hm, don't like that either. Though I guess we'll have to wait until the release.

I don't plan to post here much further...for D/P, I completely ruined the game for myself by finding out everything and what happened and stuff, so for this game, besides what I know now, I really want to try and keep it a secret until the game's release in the US.

I wish they would make a game where you can go to All the regions other than Orre Region. But other than that, we could go to all past regions.

But Orre region was the setting for one of the better Pokeymanz games ;-;

well, the Orre Region could be put into the game, although it would have to avaoid the usage of the Shadow Pokemon plot. But other then that, i see no problem of the Orre Region being added into the game.

*imagines a DS pixilated version of Orre*

I doubt they would put that it as much as I would like it. There are so many spinoffs, if they made Orre, ppl might complain about the XD: Gale of Darkness region along with all 3 Pokemon Rangers.