Kessel Run - small box wish list

By thinkbomb, in Imperial Assault Campaign

this is just wishful thinking, but I do think it would be pretty awesome. Small Box set loosely inspired by Solo.

the 2 heroes could be smugglers or something of the sort

plenty of locations for tiles, take your pick really

new troop options - Range Troopers, Mud Troopers, Syndicate Enforcers (similar to the black sun's troops)

Unique Figures - Enfyst Nest, L3, etc

Campaign itself - a simple Kessel Run, but running into Imperial oppositions at different points

like I said, wishful thinking. But it would be pretty fun.

I like it. A Mimban box would be awesome.

Maybe something like;

Mission 1: Steal the Cargo ship - vs Mud Troopers (Beckett Ally)

Mission 2: Freight Heist. (Could do something like Sands of Seelos on a macro scale?) - vs Range Troopers (Beckett Ally)

Mission 3: Infiltrate Kessel Mine. - vs Syndicate (Qi'Ra Ally)

Mission 4: Red Sun Confrontation - vs Syndicate (Dryden Villain, Enfys Ally)

17 hours ago, Majushi said:

Maybe something like;

Mission 1: Steal the Cargo ship - vs Mud Troopers (Beckett Ally)

Mission 2: Freight Heist. (Could do something like Sands of Seelos on a macro scale?) - vs Range Troopers (Beckett Ally)

Mission 3: Infiltrate Kessel Mine. - vs Syndicate (Qi'Ra Ally)

Mission 4: Red Sun Confrontation - vs Syndicate (Dryden Villain, Enfys Ally)

It sounds like a ton of fun, but maybe a little close to the actual film's events.

I love the idea of another Sands of Seelos style mission, though!

I've been hoping for a Nar Shaddaa box set/campaign set for ages (that long awaited Zuckass/Ghan Hunter and 4-LOM model please). Could be Rebels meeting with shady people, could be Mercenary do shady business, could be Imperial (with that long awaited Imperial Hero) to stop Mercenary boss being shady (good generic Hutt).

With similar styles. Akin to Rogue One, straight out of an Imperial Assault box. Which means that it works as far as I'm concerned.

Eldar - yeah, was actually thinking "it'd be too much to hope for, but throwing in 4LOM and Zuckuss would be awesome sauce"

With the Kessel run being a super frequent smuggler's lane, I figure it'd probably be safe to run with it. Maybe just a remix of event order would be all it'd need: kessel, imperial boarding (all interior tiles), mud tiles (to utilize the new troopers).

One tile set I think would be super useful for players/devs would be tunnel-network caves ... though that may be better for a big box.