Reign and Reverie gone from reprint list?

By Wh0isTh3D0ct0r, in Android: Netrunner The Card Game

Any idea why the reprint of Reign and Reverie is gone from the Upcoming page? Is it still happening?

Last I checked it was "on the boat" and now it's not on the Upcoming list at all. I was hoping that some copies ended up in local game stores as the last print product for the game, but that looks unlikely. There are about 10 copies on eBay, going for $75 to $150. After a couple of months that supply will run out too, and then you won't be able to find it anywhere.

When does that license end again? Some time in October. I hope all those reprints didn't end up in the shredder.

38 minutes ago, Mep said:

When does that license end again? Some time in October. I hope all those reprints didn't end up in the shredder.

October 22nd

This was the response that I got from FFG Customer Service when I asked them the other day if the reprint is still happening:

" Thanks for reaching out! Due to demand, we were unable to supply any to our web store, but the printing did go through and out to retailers. Call around and see if any near you will be getting some in stock. Thanks! "

I called both of my local stores, and they both basically said, "We dunno. We might get some in from our distributor soon. We're waiting to find out, and we'll put you on the list of people who want it if we get any copies."

So the reprint run was what, 5 copies?

On 10/10/2018 at 3:15 AM, Mep said:

So the reprint run was what, 5 copies?

Obviously. Because some stores are unsure if they'll get any.

Looks like something went sideways with the distributor. I had a preorder in with Team Covenant and they emailed on Monday that preorders were canceled and they weren't receiving any product from the distributor.

Three times so far, I have received a notification e-mail from Amazon telling me that the product is back in stock, but by the time I get the e-mail, it's once again unavailable. RRRRRR!!!

Whichever person/people keep buying it right away..........I hate you.

19 hours ago, Wh0isTh3D0ct0r said:

Three times so far, I have received a notification e-mail from Amazon telling me that the product is back in stock, but by the time I get the e-mail, it's once again unavailable. RRRRRR!!!

Whichever person/people keep buying it right away..........I hate you.

FOUR TIMES!!

Our store got stuck with 6 extra copies on the reorder because people backed out. Luckily we moved a few via some people, ill be upset if they are resellers but iys best not to sit on a dead game.

checking with our distributor it seems mosy stores on the ground got their reorders (ie they went to the effort to make sure all the local stores got what they requested), not so sure about online though.

Edited by NathaninVic
Edit

IDK if my flgs ever got a reorder on this. I ended up finding an online game store in British Columbia of all places who had it in stock.

19 hours ago, outerrimrebel said:

IDK if my flgs ever got a reorder on this. I ended up finding an online game store in British Columbia of all places who had it in stock.

That may have been my store. We had a bunch of foreign and ouy of country online orders.

1 hour ago, NathaninVic said:

That may have been my store. We had a bunch of foreign and ouy of country online orders.

Craving for a Game?

On 10/24/2018 at 5:06 AM, outerrimrebel said:

Craving for a Game?

Gauntlet Games ! Must have been a different chap in New York we mailed to.

I'm just happy the internet allows for such lucky finds to occur. The number of times ive lucked into finding something rare us always suprising.

4 hours ago, NathaninVic said:

Gauntlet Games ! Must have been a different chap in New York we mailed to.

I'm just happy the internet allows for such lucky finds to occur. The number of times ive lucked into finding something rare us always suprising.

So am I. Now for it just to get here...

And it arrived!!!