Luise is legal till when?

By Smazzurco, in UFS Rules Q & A

SOrry i dont understand character rotation.

Characters with no shuriken are legal until??

cant edit but i meant this one

FNG037.jpg

Luise is legal till the next base set comes out in March. All remaining non 4 star cards, including characters, will then be moved from Standard into the Legacy format.

BlindProphet said:

Luise is legal till the next base set comes out in March. All remaining non 4 star cards, including characters, will then be moved from Standard into the Legacy format.

i know this is true for all 3 shuriken cards, but cards without any watermarking are already in legacy not standard.

Some characters have no mark, some have 3 shuriken, some have 4. Luise** has no watermarking.

Geez this is confusing, lol. With foundations/attacks, etc it is easy, no mark, 3 shuriken, and 4 shuriken. However with characters there seems to be some grey area...

All remaining non 4 star cards, including characters, will rotate out of standard and into legacy come the next base set in March 2009.

ALL of them.

This includes Luise who is currently still legal but does not have a watermark. She has no watermark and is currently still legal. Thus per the above statement come the base set in March 2009 she will no longer be legal in the Standard environment.

BlindProphet said:

All remaining non 4 star cards, including characters, will rotate out of standard and into legacy come the next base set in March 2009.

ALL of them.

This includes Luise who is currently still legal but does not have a watermark. She has no watermark and is currently still legal. Thus per the above statement come the base set in March 2009 she will no longer be legal in the Standard environment.

Got it. I guess what i am wondering, is how do i know what is now standard, and will become legacy come march. Vs what is already legacy.

Is there any easy way to tell if a character is legal till march, or already legacy?

There is a thread called "Banned / Rotation List"

Go take a read through that, we've gone into some pretty specific details on that.

Normally I'd link, but I'm at work, and don't really have the time to search for the link right now.