Missing TIE/ln Quick Build Card?

By NathanPButler, in X-Wing Mission Control Technical Support and Feedback Forum

The 2nd Ed. TIE/ln Fighter Expansion Pack lists three Quick Build Cards on its component list. In the pack I purchased new, there were only two : Gideon/Del/Seyn and Howlrunner/Scourge/Wampa.

I reached out to the team that handles missing components and requested the third, missing card, providing a picture of the two received and noting that the third might have Mauler on it, if that might help identify it. I was informed today that the two that I have are the only ones there are for that pack and that, as a side note, Mauler doesn't have a Quick Build yet.

So, were there really only supposed to be two Quick Build Cards in this pack, meaning that the component list in the pack itself is incorrect, or does the missing component support team not know what they're talking about in this instance (perhaps conflating my mention of Mauler with somehow the idea that the two cards I showed were somehow three, which would be idiotic but possible)?

Has this been confirmed as an error on the component list for the 2nd Ed. TIE/ln Fighter Expansion Pack?

I also only received two Quick Build Cards in this pack and yet the component list says I should have received three.