Y-Wings & Gunners

By Myotismon, in X-Wing Squad Builder

I’m trying to build a new list with a Y-Wing and for some reason I can’t add any gunners to any of my Y-Wing pilots except for “Agile Turret Gunner”

I definitely have more gunner cards in my collection and in another (older) list I have built I can see the option to add other gunners to the Y-Wing I have in that list.

20 minutes ago, Myotismon said:

I’m trying to build a new list with a Y-Wing and for some reason I can’t add any gunners to any of my Y-Wing pilots except for “Agile Turret Gunner”

I definitely have more gunner cards in my collection and in another (older) list I have built I can see the option to add other gunners to the Y-Wing I have in that list.

yup, same.

Did you select the extended format?

9 minutes ago, Dain Ironfoot said:

yup, same.

Just realized that I can use Veteran Turret Gunner when I use the “Extended” game mode to build my list and not when I use the “Second Edition” mode.

This is strange because that upgrade is for sure in the ship expansions available right now.

Atbthe very least we can at least build squads in “Extended,” but I’d prefer to use “Second Edition” because it actually limits your ships/upgrades to the ones you have in your collection.

Edited by Myotismon
10 hours ago, Myotismon said:

Just realized that I can use Veteran Turret Gunner when I use the “Extended” game mode to build my list and not when I use the “Second Edition” mode.

This is strange because that upgrade is for sure in the ship expansions available right now.

Yup, that's just another of the bugs that FFG doesn't seem to be in any hurry to fix.

On 9/25/2018 at 5:03 AM, papy72 said:

Yup, that's just another of the bugs that FFG doesn't seem to be in any hurry to fix.

Looks like this still wasn't fixed in the latest update...

On 9/24/2018 at 6:00 PM, Myotismon said:

Atbthe very least we can at least build squads in “Extended,” but I’d prefer to use “Second Edition” because it actually limits your ships/upgrades to the ones you have in your collection.

Doesn't seem to limit to stuff in my collection for me. It just limits to wave 1 releases.

1 minute ago, VanderLegion said:

Doesn't seem to limit to stuff in my collection for me. It just limits to wave 1 releases.

The whole "collections" section currently serves no purpose.

Just now, papy72 said:

The whole "collections" section currently serves no purpose.

That was what I thought. That's why I commented to clarify