FFG Dawn of Rebellion Sourcebook???

By flyingcircus, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG

When will we be able to get a copy for less than $115.00? I don't care how scarce it is, I'm not being gang raped from people on Amazon or

eBay just to get this book. Come on FFG get us a copy on the shelves now.

Its at the printer. There's no physical way to get it sooner.

When will pre-orders be available?

Theres one at my flgs. I wasnt aware they were so scarce.

Yes they are, I'd buy it from your store if I new where your store was, if it was nearby.

I'm not sure if they do online sales, but it is Atlantis Games and Comics in Norfolk Va.

Shoot I'm in Illinois.

On 9/22/2018 at 1:25 AM, flyingcircus said:

When will we be able to get a copy for less than $115.00? I don't care how scarce it is, I'm not being gang raped from people on Amazon or

eBay just to get this book. Come on FFG get us a copy on the shelves now.

People laugh or shake their head when I say I religiously buy these books from my FLGS. I've got a standing order for all the books.

I learned this lesson from the Saga days at WotC. Missed one book, the starship one, and spent forever finding one that wasn't $100+.

Never missed one after that. Which is good because the KotoR book was awesome and never went below $150+ after the week or so it was released.

At least FFG has a reprint policy so all it takes is a little patience at worst.

I'm a completionist so it REALLY messes with me when theres a gap.

Edit:where at in illinois?

Edited by jaethe77
4 hours ago, jaethe77 said:

People laugh or shake their head when I say I religiously buy these books from my FLGS. I've got a standing order for all the books.

I learned this lesson from the Saga days at WotC. Missed one book, the starship one, and spent forever finding one that wasn't $100+.

Never missed one after that. Which is good because the KotoR book was awesome and never went below $150+ after the week or so it was released.

At least FFG has a reprint policy so all it takes is a little patience at worst.

I'm a completionist so it REALLY messes with me when theres a gap.

Edit:where at in illinois?

You must be one of the guys on eBay selling them for over $100+ then.

32 minutes ago, flyingcircus said:

I'm not, because that's ridiculous. However, PM me if you're interested in a copy for $99.00...

5 hours ago, jaethe77 said:

Which is good because the KotoR book was awesome and never went below $150+ after the week or so it was released.

This is STILL the only book I'm missing from the WotC line. :(

14 hours ago, flyingcircus said:

Nah. I sold my complete set back when I was running the EotE beta. I LOVE the new system and kinda needed money at the time, so I went all in and offloaded the set for $700 before the market possibly saturated. Even let my WEG D6 stuff go to reduce clutter. Got lucky on some auctions too. With no other auction going, my Tramp freighters book went for $110. It was a nice bonus that helped through a rough spot.

If FFG had dropped the line tho, I'd have been screwed. Lol

Now I'm on FFG tho. Once they finish the last few career books, I'm good. The ability of this system to produce cinematic games while keeping force users, and characters in general, balanced is excellent. I'm honestly most impressed with the Force system. After the craziness that was WotC Saga system Jedi, this was a welcome change.

13 hours ago, Demon4x4 said:

This is STILL the only book I'm missing from the WotC line. :(

Major feels and I hope you find one cheap eventually. ☹

On 9/23/2018 at 10:42 PM, jaethe77 said:

Nah. I sold my complete set back when I was running the EotE beta. I LOVE the new system and kinda needed money at the time, so I went all in and offloaded the set for $700 before the market possibly saturated. Even let my WEG D6 stuff go to reduce clutter. Got lucky on some auctions too. With no other auction going, my Tramp freighters book went for $110. It was a nice bonus that helped through a rough spot.

If FFG had dropped the line tho, I'd have been screwed. Lol

Now I'm on FFG tho. Once they finish the last few career books, I'm good. The ability of this system to produce cinematic games while keeping force users, and characters in general, balanced is excellent. I'm honestly most impressed with the Force system. After the craziness that was WotC Saga system Jedi, this was a welcome change.

Major feels and I hope you find one cheap eventually. ☹

I thought the Saga force system was an improvement over RCR. I still have my complete set of saga books. And my rcr core, hero's guide, and power of the jedi, and about 20 d6 books.

I gave all that to my son. I hate d20 systems.

OK, how about $98.00?

How about NO, its being reprinted anyhow.

4 hours ago, flyingcircus said:

It is?

Yes it is, I have it straight from FFG.

6 hours ago, flyingcircus said:

Well of course it is; that's how I'll replace mine. But if you want one NOW, we could work out a deal for say...$95.00.

I can wait, I already pre-ordered my Separatist book from GameNerdz.

2 hours ago, flyingcircus said:

I can wait, I already pre-ordered my Separatist book from GameNerdz.

You realize of course that @HappyDaze is doing a running gag with you, right? (Sorry to ruin your fun happy but I think that flying circus is starting to get annoyed). Of course he might actually sell you his book to you for slightly less than $100 if you actually bit on one of his in jest offers.

4 hours ago, flyingcircus said:

Yes it is, I have it straight from FFG.

Lol, sorry, for some reason I still had Saga Edition: Knights of the Old Republic in my head.

2 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

You realize of course that @HappyDaze is doing a running gag with you, right? (Sorry to ruin your fun happy but I think that flying circus is starting to get annoyed). Of course he might actually sell you his book to you for slightly less than $100 if you actually bit on one of his in jest offers.

Kinda figured.

If you live in the US, I know where three beautiful copies of DoR are sitting on the shelf. They're selling for regular price plus s&h. PM me if you're interested.

Edited by HappyDaze