UK restock?

By MrDodger, in Mansions of Madness

Recently got into the game, only to discover that a lot of the expansions are sold out in many UK online game store.

For any UK veterans of the game, roughly how often are expansions restocked in your experience?

12 hours ago, MrDodger said:

Recently got into the game, only to discover that a lot of the expansions are sold out in many UK online game store.

For any UK veterans of the game, roughly how often are expansions restocked in your experience?

There's not a lot of Imperial Assault products currently waiting for reprint. Maybe ask your local store to place an order for you.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/upcoming/

1 hour ago, neosmagus said:

There's not a lot of Imperial Assault products currently waiting for reprint. Maybe ask your local store to place an order for you.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/upcoming/

Imperial Assault? Are the lines comparable? I would have guessed Star Wars products would be refreshed quicker, maybe I'm wrong.

I do have an order in with a store, they say it's out of stock at their distributor (which I presume is Asmodee UK). Checking many other sites, the stock levels say something akin to "Restock expected - order now!".

Hence the question about how long it takes Mansions of Madness products to restock from past experience.

2 hours ago, MrDodger said:

Imperial Assault? Are the lines comparable? I would have guessed Star Wars products would be refreshed quicker, maybe I'm wrong.

I do have an order in with a store, they say it's out of stock at their distributor (which I presume is Asmodee UK). Checking many other sites, the stock levels say something akin to "Restock expected - order now!".

Hence the question about how long it takes Mansions of Madness products to restock from past experience.

Oops, mixed up my links ? But the same thing goes for Mansions, it's not on their reprint list. And it's in stock on the FFG page. Likely it's out of stock at the UK distributor, so they'll need to bring more in, hence I said try place an order.

But where I am (South Africa) we also tend to be at the whim of the distributors, it can be annoying.

Edited by neosmagus

Sometimes is beneficial to look in "brick and mortar" stores too... Down in Brighton the other evening and Dice Saloon had (from memory) 3 or 4 expansions for sale? Think they do mail order too.

I just checked - it seems that Gameslore has at least four of the expansions (including the figure and tile collections) in stock.

But other than that, they seem to be widely sold out in the UK at the moment. Normally they are restocked fairly often though.

There is a vast majority of the products out of stock here in the US as well. All I know is that when it says the products are on the boat, I still have a bout 6-8 weeks before the product even reaches the docks here plus a little more time for shipping.

17 hours ago, selfinvented said:

I just checked - it seems that Gameslore has at least four of the expansions (including the figure and tile collections) in stock.

But other than that, they seem to be widely sold out in the UK at the moment. Normally they are restocked fairly often though.

Thanks - just ordered. I ideally wanted to keep my existing order (elsewhere), but they couldn't say when it was expected back in stock.