Player Created Cards

By AeroEng42, in Star Wars: The Card Game

Hey everyone,

I am sad this game is officially discontinued; it is one of the better Star Wars card games out there. It seems like they barely scratched the surface in creating cards and characters during the run of the game, leaving so much rich content of the Star Wars universe still to be explored. I saw that at least Fully Operational was trying to address that with custom objective sets, and I know the fans of the LotR LCG have created custom First Age cards and quests. So my question: is there a centralized collection of player-created cards for this game similar to the Players' Committee for Decipher's CCG? I would love to see what other people have come up with, or even just get the Fully Operational card set because that Admiral Raddus objective set looked awesome!

Thanks!

Oh man, I really spent all day today thinking about making a fan base of homemade cards for the new movies, like a lot.

On 9/17/2018 at 12:38 PM, AeroEng42 said:

Hey everyone,

I am sad this game is officially discontinued; it is one of the better Star Wars card games out there. It seems like they barely scratched the surface in creating cards and characters during the run of the game, leaving so much rich content of the Star Wars universe still to be explored. I saw that at least Fully Operational was trying to address that with custom objective sets, and I know the fans of the LotR LCG have created custom First Age cards and quests. So my question: is there a centralized collection of player-created cards for this game similar to the Players' Committee for Decipher's CCG? I would love to see what other people have come up with, or even just get the Fully Operational card set because that Admiral Raddus objective set looked awesome!

Thanks!

I'm currently hunting the same thing. I've found a couple sets about Legends and KOTOR but nothing for clone wars or new trilogy which I'd prefer.

On 1/9/2019 at 6:03 AM, DarthBlade said:

I'm currently hunting the same thing. I've found a couple sets about Legends and KOTOR but nothing for clone wars or new trilogy which I'd prefer.

That's still something. Where did you find them? Are you aware of any tools to create custom cards?

I'm just seeing this. The player base is active on cardgamedb.com you'll find all the information you need there a set was just posted there last week. It includes stuff from Solo more Rogue One and Inferno Squad pods. If you're interested go check it out

I actually started a project since stay-at-home started. I've been making an entire cycle based on Legends (Mostly covering Jedi Outcast/Academy and the Thrawn Trilogy). It adds more cards with mechanics found in Opposition (Rivals), Allies (cards dealing with out-of-factions), and Endor (Missions). Speaking of Missions, the biggest add is Accomplished keyword, which is basically a completed Mission with a constant effect heavily affects the game. Not all tie to a win condition but an example of one is a 2-cost, 9-health Rebel Mission that increases the Death Star Dial win condition to 14 when completed. Still working on the sets, might post it here if I keep on it and finish it.

Edited by Gunner070
Misspell

That's awesome, @Gunner070 ! I'd love to see them when you finish them!