Optimised Prototype Card not showing

By Darth Seridur, in X-Wing Squad Builder

As per the title, when you select Krennic as a crew, no way of knowing what his condition card does. Would like that resolved please.

1 hour ago, Darth Seridur said:

As per the title, when you select Krennic as a crew, no way of knowing what his condition card does. Would like that resolved please.

If only there were a hard (copy) solution to this.. l

I get what you're saying, and the card should be in the database at least, but it is not necessary in the builder proper as it is assigned during play, and can change for each match.

49 minutes ago, That Blasted Samophlange said:

I get what you're saying, and the card should be in the database at least, but it is not necessary in the builder proper as it is assigned during play, and can change for each match.

Really, it's just like dials - there's no need to have them, but it's nice to have them and is a feature on other builders that I really like. I'd also like to know what each device does.

3 hours ago, That Blasted Samophlange said:

This isn't about have the condition card during the game. This is about list building.

I and others will want to know what the card does. And if we want that in the list.

3 hours ago, That Blasted Samophlange said:

I disagree it is required in the app.

There is no reason not to have it, and we should not be apologizing or letting ffg off the hook for missing information and features.

1 minute ago, Darth Seridur said:

This isn't about have the condition card during the game. This is about list building.

I and others will want to know what the card does. And if we want that in the list.

So... read the actual card? Look I agree that it should be in the card database.

But, the optimized prototype is not effectively assigned during list building so doesn't need to be there.

20 minutes ago, Icelom said:

I disagree it is required in the app.

There is no reason not to have it, and we should not be apologizing or letting ffg off the hook for missing information and features.

I have said it SHOULD be in the card database, which is part of the app. But not needed directly in the list building. I'm not apologizing for them, I don't see a need for it. If building a list with Krennic, I might look at it once, but I don't need to look at it or assign it constantly.

As it is, there are MANY more important issues than the optimized prototype card to be dealt with especially when the card IS NOT ASSIGNED during squad building, but before setup.

So in short, list builder NO, but YES to being in the card database.

16 minutes ago, That Blasted Samophlange said:

So... read the actual card? Look I agree that it should be in the card database.

But, the optimized prototype is not effectively assigned during list building so doesn't need to be there.

Most people who are actually good at Xwing, like to know what upgrades do before putting them in their list.

(Optimised Prototype is a key part of Krennic.)

This is particularly important with Krennic as you can't Prototype his ship so you want to look at synergy.

Again, if you are just randomly putting ships on the board, i doubt this matters.

2 minutes ago, Darth Seridur said:

Most people who are actually good at Xwing, like to know what upgrades do before putting them in their list.

(Optimised Prototype is a key part of Krennic.)

This is particularly important with Krennic as you can't Prototype his ship so you want to look at synergy.

Again, if you are just randomly putting ships on the board, i doubt this matters.

Which, AGAIN, is why I say it should be in the Database. But there is NOTHING on the card that directly pertains to building a list.