Outmaneuver Talent missing?

By Dain Ironfoot, in X-Wing Squad Builder

I can’t see find the Outmaneuver talent when squad building and thus cannot add it to ships.

Anyone else?

4 minutes ago, Dain Ironfoot said:

I can’t see find the Outmaneuver talent when squad building and thus cannot add it to ships.

Anyone else?

Are you building in "Second Edition" or "Extended"? Second Edition only has what is available in the Core Set and Wave 1. Nothing from the conversion kits. Extended includes the stuff from the conversion kits.

1 hour ago, Hiemfire said:

Are you building in "Second Edition" or "Extended"? Second Edition only has what is available in the Core Set and Wave 1. Nothing from the conversion kits. Extended includes the stuff from the conversion kits.

I am building in "Second Edition" but I'm looking at my Core Set cards, and I do have a copy of Outmaneuver.

It's also listed on Jek Porkins' quick build, as well as Black Squadron Ace's and Iden Versio's quick build.

My X-Wing expansion pack does not have a copy, but it is also listed on Wedge Antilles' quick build card, as well.

Edited by Dain Ironfoot
1 minute ago, Dain Ironfoot said:

I am building in "Second Edition" but I'm looking at my Core Set cards, and I do have a copy of Outmaneuver.

Should I not?!

If it is in the Core it should be available in the Second Edition game mode. Looks like another bug for them to fix.

Just now, Hiemfire said:

If it is in the Core it should be available in the Second Edition game mode. Looks like another bug for them to fix.

Cool, just making sure I'm not an idiot (well, at least about this...)! I'm new to the game and want to ensure I'm building squads correctly. Which, admittedly, right now is difficult. :)

1 hour ago, Hiemfire said:

I just noticed I can't really select any Gunners for my Y-wings, either... :(

Hi guys, both of these are available in the extended mode :). Cheers

9 hours ago, Dain Ironfoot said:

I just noticed I can't really select any Gunners for my Y-wings, either... :(

Select a turret first. The turret will add the rotate turret action which a couple of the gunners require. The Veteran Tail Gunner requires a rear primary weapon.

On 9/16/2018 at 7:29 AM, Hiemfire said:

Select a turret first. The turret will add the rotate turret action which a couple of the gunners require. The Veteran Tail Gunner requires a rear primary weapon.

Ooooh...that may be the issue...

On 9/16/2018 at 7:29 AM, Hiemfire said:

2 minutes ago, Dain Ironfoot said:

Ooooh...that may be the issue...

Well...I have a Y-Wing with the Ion Cannon Turret, and the only available gunner I'm given is: Agile Gunner - which is not the one I want to use.

6 minutes ago, Dain Ironfoot said:

Well...I have a Y-Wing with the Ion Cannon Turret, and the only available gunner I'm given is: Agile Gunner - which is not the one I want to use.

Did you get the gunner you want to use with the core set? I checked and Agile is the only one that pops up with "Second Edition".

All three talents included in the core set don't show up for second edition (outmaneuver, elusive, predator).

I have noticed this bug too. You aren't doing anything wrong they just need to fix the app. As long as you know what should be in wave locked mode then you can build your list correctly in extended mode.