More Characters ??????

By Wild-Duck, in Tannhauser

When will more characters be coming out? I have only ever seen Yula in the stores and would like to see many more if possible. And yes I have seen the "Not yet released" figs, but that is the thing they are still not released.

u can order them fron france-when FFG releases then no one knows (maybe 1 quarter 2009-maybe)

I have information from reliable source, that Operation Novgorod and minis: Gorgei and Ramirez will be available at FFG store in January 2009.

Sergey said:

I have information from reliable source, that Operation Novgorod and minis: Gorgei and Ramirez will be available at FFG store in January 2009.

Was there even a Tannhauser release in 2008? I forgot when Yula came out.

ImpendingFoil said:

Sergey said:

Was there even a Tannhauser release in 2008? I forgot when Yula came out.

Yes, it was - but to a short period of time - just for 4-5 days and then again - temporarily unavaliable :(

But january 2009 sounds good. After a such long period of waiting.

Don't hold your breath on the January date - too many promises have not been kept.

Due August then Due November then Due December now Due January.

Can you see a pattern emerging here ?

According to a French magazine quoted there are 3 or 4 new figure packs due in the first quarter of 2009 - I think it was a new character for each faction plus the minotaur that was originally planned to be included in the Daedelus expansion. Some kind of production problem stalled that idea but so as not to delay the map , scenarios and tokens in Daedelus the minotaur is being released seperately.

Let us just wait and see. I hope, FFG team will not fail this time. I mean Novgorod and 2 figure packs. As for Daedalus and Field Ops. - here, may be we shall be waiting till 2010. Alas, there is no substantual support to this unique (as for me) game from the FFG side.

tomodachi6874 said:

Don't hold your breath on the January date - too many promises have not been kept.

Due August then Due November then Due December now Due January.

Can you see a pattern emerging here ?

According to a French magazine quoted there are 3 or 4 new figure packs due in the first quarter of 2009 - I think it was a new character for each faction plus the minotaur that was originally planned to be included in the Daedelus expansion. Some kind of production problem stalled that idea but so as not to delay the map , scenarios and tokens in Daedelus the minotaur is being released seperately.

nice to hear new minis be released. I may not wait for FFG to release them because I am not waiting til 2012, one it is too far away, 2 If the world really does end in 2012 (this is a joke for those who do not know me by now) I want a chanse to play them.

I would like to see TOY release a "mega pack" of characters new troops for each fation and a pack with new characters for each faction.