Half points and threshold (Bugs)

By dotswarlock, in X-Wing Squad Builder

Some of what I am about to report are bugs, others could be as they do not seem to work as I would expect and a programming bug could be behind it:

- (BUG) : when sharing your list and exporting it to PDF, the information concerning half points and threshold only appears if the ship has 1 or more upgrades. It should probably appear every time.

- (Works as intended?) : half points include decimals now. I can't tell if that is intended or an oversight.

- (Works as intended?): threshold seems to be equal to half a ship's hull instead of half of its combined hull and shields, but they dub it as health. Case in point:

--- IG-88: 3 health

--- Soontir: 2 health

--- B-Wing: 2 health

It gets really hard to understand because this can either mean:

- Programming error, "health" should represent half of the combined hull and shields (so a B-Wing should only give half points at 4 hull/shields)

- They intended to write "hull" and ships give points at half hull (not going to lie, that's a pretty big upgrade for IG-88)

Can't tell what the intent for that one is because the tournament rules for V2 are not out yet and with a rocky day 1 release, the possibility of a programming error is kind of high.