iOS App Bugs

By mazz0, in X-Wing Squad Builder

• Top menu items such as "Back to menu" overlap operating system elements such as the "< [previous app]" in the top left.
  • Art is stretched.

Perhaps these are both caused by incorrect y values.

This is on an iPhone X.

IMG_1322.PNG IMG_1323.PNG

Hmm, didn't really need two screenshots there did I...

On the iPhone 6s here and don’t get the overlap but still got the italics.

EF348112-F72C-4B03-B81C-13FE4C78BC3C.png

Haven't encountered this. But what I did find was when searching in the Card Database, when I choose a faction in which to search, it still gives me a lot of Imperial and Scum only cards.

I couldn't add ships real well... Almost every time I hit the plus, it thought I was hitting the expand description button beside it. Small screen on these old iPhone SEs...

Do like that the saved squads are stored online though...

34 minutes ago, Jaden Corr said:

Haven't encountered this. But what I did find was when searching in the Card Database, when I choose a faction in which to search, it still gives me a lot of Imperial and Scum only cards.

Yep I get exactly the same thing.

Looking at the expansions you get a lot of italics and half a picture of the ships...this doesn’t look good, did anyone check this?

1315CDB0-9269-4104-97D3-CD6EBD8227E1.png

32 minutes ago, mrjasonhill said:

Looking at the expansions you get a lot of italics and half a picture of the ships...this doesn’t look good, did anyone check this?

1315CDB0-9269-4104-97D3-CD6EBD8227E1.png

Basically nothing in mine does italics correctly. At first glance, everything is <italic>content</italic>

Still, not as bad as I was concerned about.

1 hour ago, mrjasonhill said:

On the iPhone 6s here and don’t get the overlap but still got the italics.

1 hour ago, Jaden Corr said:

If you're not encountering it on other models then I suspect it's being incorrectly stretched to fill the full height of the iPhone X instead of just the usable area.

Edited by mazz0

For the “Variants” squads, it displays all ships but gives you an error message if you pick one that’s not allowed.

8F1DDB3F-4E99-4FE1-8092-A89D8510D7BA.png

8 minutes ago, colinjb said:

For the “Variants” squads, it displays all ships but gives you an error message if you pick one that’s not allowed.

Oh. I was wondering about those variant squads... I never tried to actually build a list since I could see all the ships...

16 hours ago, LagJanson said:

I couldn't add ships real well... Almost every time I hit the plus, it thought I was hitting the expand description button beside it. Small screen on these old iPhone SEs...

Do like that the saved squads are stored online though...

Also on an iPhone SE and I get this problem. I have to tap all around the plus button wildly until I hit the right spot. Very frustrating.

Edited by Migigo
Just remove this post please. Doesn’t belong here

On iPhone SE. I’ve got v1.0.3 which says there is a fix for titles not adding slots, but the Virago doesn’t add a mod slot or a shield. Marauder doesn’t add gunner slot. There might be others but those are the ones I’ve tried. Also get italics tags appearing everywhere.

Edited by Migigo
Just remove this post please. Doesn’t belong here