So, which builder are YOU using?

By Jedirev, in X-Wing Squad Builder

Answers please.

LaunchBayNext on android

15 minutes ago, nitrobenz said:

LaunchBayNext on android

Same, but on ios

Honestly just looked at Launchbaynext and it's just as scrolly as the ffg one with less pictures (less pictures is good)

Still feels really long winded, I don't need to see every detail about a ship, put it in a button, I just need the titles and costs.

On mobile I'm pretty happy with FFG now that it received its first patch, desktop I'm also using it right now to be more capable of forming an opinion on it, but I'd rather use YASB2.0 and will go for that when my list ideas run out or I want to develop new ideas.

X-Wing 2nd Edition Squads Designer - I love the app he did for 1.0 and now he is working on an option to integrate the models you have from 1.0 to check whether you really can field a list with your conversion Packs.

Doing a bit of self-advertising here...

If you are looking for an offline app and some features that you might find missing, you may want to try this builder developed by me (find links here ) for Android and web browsers (you won't find it in any app store)

I really expected the official app to be a sum of the better parts of the fan-made apps, but for me it has been a great disapointment.

I’m using the FFG app but I’m using YASB simultaneously to check everything. So far it’s ok.

2 hours ago, dmborque said:

Doing a bit of self-advertising here...

If you are looking for an offline app and some features that you might find missing, you may want to try this builder developed by me (find links here ) for Android and web browsers (you won't find it in any app store)

I really expected the official app to be a sum of the better parts of the fan-made apps, but for me it has been a great disapointment.

I will second this. His app is hard to find because it isn't in the Play Store but I've been happily using it for years along with his Imperial Assault app. Good interface, easy to use. Highly recommend.

LaunchBayNext, don’t even bother with this official nonsense.

Not only is it a great squad builder, but it also lets your save blueprints of ships so you don’t manually have to recreate a certain build of a certain ship in case you want to use it again in a different squad.

has the usual duplication of a squad, you can even view the details of cards that flip like S-Foils or L3-37 by swiping from left->right