Heres all the bugs I found on the android app

By Alanh303, in X-Wing Squad Builder

Seems to be online only, tried in airplane mode and nothing loads.

Some ships upgrades don't match the pdf or are not loading upgrade slots.

Can't do collection for conversion kit based on what ships you actually have, it just assumes you have all the ships in the conversion kit. Further to this you can't build based on collection at all it seems.

Variable point cost upgrades are showing as zero cost.

Finally, there are quite a few names that have code before and after for italics.

3 minutes ago, Alanh303 said:

Finally, there are quite a few names that have code before and after for italics.

Nothing wrong with an italic FireSpray. Do you not like italics? Dont descriminate against italics. ?

8gqLCbR.jpg?3

"Howlrunner cannot be used in selected game format."

Game format is second edition....

LOL

20180913_145418.jpg

All the visible <italics> tags are old news. I just spotted an <italTics> tag in the info box of the Extended play format....

It could be useful to check the ship dial...

Maybe I would like to use a different language... Is it possible to change it?

If you are checking a list, you cannot see the upgrade unless you modify the list

Variable points upgrade (like shield upgrade), cost zero...

Upgrades like the viper title, do not add slot even if they are supposed to add them

Maybe some way to save the list as pdf file

Rule book and rules reference as pdf file to be checked in the app?

Variant format not properly working

You cannot save your squadrons while not logged in.

If this means that you can only save your squadrons online and not locally it's stupid, if this is not intended it's a bug.

Pretty much the same thing others have posted.

The biggest one I have found is the inability to actually save a squad. This would be VERY helpful.

Maneuver dials would be a nice addition as well.

On my Android app, everytime I add a ship, it takes me to the list and I have to click "Add Ship" and then open up the ship selection again to pick another pilot. Quite annoying to build an Inferno Squad swarm list and the fact that you can't copy a ship makes multiple generics also slow to build.

I have no problem with the PC based app doing this, as it let me click to add a ship and leaves the pilot selections open and I can add them without it closing.

I made a custom variant to play using the web app.

I can't access custom variants on the Android app, the feature simply isn't there.

I was running gunboats (alpha class star wing) over the weekend and found that the assault configuration didn't add the cannon slot in the app.

Some cards not counting upgrades in point cost total. The squad I have this issue with uses Gamma Squadron Ace with Sturation Salvo, Barrage Rockets, and Prox Mines. Major Rhymer with Saturation Salvo, Barrage Rockets and Bomblets. Finally Deathrain with Trajectory Simulator, Barrage Rockets, Proton Bombs, and Skilled Bombardier.

Not sure if any other combination doesn't count, this is the one I have found whilst messing around with the app.

Elusive, Outmaneuver, and Predator talents don't show up on Second Edition builder despite being in the core box. They do show up on Extended, but so does everything else I don't have cards for.

26 minutes ago, philmandalorian said:

Elusive, Outmaneuver, and Predator talents don't show up on Second Edition builder despite being in the core box. They do show up on Extended, but so does everything else I don't have cards for.

Same here with both Android app and desktop website.