FIX. THIS. NOW.

By Diemilkweed, in X-Wing Mission Control Technical Support and Feedback Forum

Dear FFG, you've made many mistakes along the way with x-wing. The online community knew a month before the JM5K hit the shelves that triple jumpmasters was a HUGE problem, but your playtesting missed it. And it took you over 18 months to really reign in the problem. It took me personally 15 minutes after the Scurrg preview article dropped to figure out how broken Nym was with genius and bomblet and any turret, and yet your playtesting missed it. Your dice are consistently unbalanced. "On the boat" means "sometime in the next 3 to 13 weeks".

But every one of these is a problem of execution. Now, with 2.0, the promo decks, the app.... at least some of this is a problem of INTENT. We all screw up. Every company is understaffed. I may complain and moan about how long things take to get out or to fix, but in the end I trust you really are putting your best foot forward to make a game we will enjoy.

This is different. You misled your stores about the promo decks. You misled the players about the promo decks. And you may or may not ever do anything about it.

That's not a well-meaning-but-misguided failure of execution. This is you intentionally screwing over the people that make you money.

Fix this. Fix it RIGHT NOW. And ANNOUNCE the fix. Any changes that happen to it, announce as soon as you know them.

You are losing good will by the minute here, ffg.

The attachment below does not even address the fact that months after you announced a FREE promo deck for pre-orders of the 2E core set, you told shop owners that they would have to pay for those decks. I only know this because I work very closely with my FLGS to set up and run events all the time. They are not advertising this to the public. They are choosing to eat the $$$ rather than pass the cost on to players who made pre-orders in good faith.

Goddamnit FFG.png

Edited by Diemilkweed