OOC Thread: Dawn of the Clone Wars - Abduction on Naboo

By Sincereagape, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

So... is the scanner fixed?

*Jonus ducks his head in*

I swear I was only gone for 5 minutes... Looks like I should inform Republic Command that the rest of the investigative team has vanished without a trace... might be more going on here than met the eye.

Scanner is looking food. IC post is coming up. Work has been pretty hectic. Healthcare field in Florida usually gets busy around this time because of the North East Snow Boards returning to avoid Winter.

Latest IC post up. Human target at long range approaching the city. The others are at extreme at the moment, approaching the city.

Feel free to post actions IC, if you want to take initiative it is a vigilance roll. Those who have binoculors or long range sight are able to see 15 battle B-1 droids in 3 packs of 5 walking towards you at Extreme range.

Description Initiative
Results 2eA+1eP : 2 successes, 2 advantage [2eA=A, A] [1eP=S/S]
a-a.png a-a.png p-s-s.png

Copy pasta: link bbcode

Initiative : 2eA 1 success, 2 advantage
a-a.png a-s-a.png

Initiative : 2eA 0 successes, 2 advantage
a--.png a-a-a.png

Initiative : 2eA+1eP 4 successes, 1 advantage
a-s.png a-s-s.png p-s-a.png

Vigilance : 1eP+2eA 3 successes, 2 advantage
p-s-a.png a-s.png a-s-a.png

Great essentially all of you go first. Will get the order for initiviate up tomorrow sometime given my wife doesn’t need our pc the entire day.

Great.

Considering the flexible nature of Initiative in FFG Star Wars RPG I wouldn't mind if other, more combat-capable characters take a turn before mine. Especially looking at @Tramp Graphics and Rhothgar's eagerness... ? Tactically it makes sense to allow the heavy hitters to hit heavily first.

Just now, Xcapobl said:

Great.

Considering the flexible nature of Initiative in FFG Star Wars RPG I wouldn't mind if other, more combat-capable characters take a turn before mine. Especially looking at @Tramp Graphics and Rhothgar's eagerness... ? Tactically it makes sense to allow the heavy hitters to hit heavily first.

Eager and unarmed (except for his claws). Rhothgar’s like gonna get his tail handed to him.

Either way, he can’t attack until he gets in melee range, so that’s what he’s doing. I take two Move maneuvers to run from extreme range to long range of the droids.

Any updates people?

I thought we were waiting for initiative order? Maybe I'm mistaken since this is my first time playing.

28 minutes ago, grahamabama said:

I thought we were waiting for initiative order? Maybe I'm mistaken since this is my first time playing.

I don’t know. It’s been over a month though. @Sincereagape , what’s going on?

I concurr about the question. It has been some time.

I just sent Sincereagape a PM, asking whether everything is okay? Couldn't help noticing Sincereagape being absent from somewhere in october. Anyone else PMmed and got a response? Just wondering.

It has been almost a month now, and I just saw that Sinceregape did not read the message I sent yet.

As such I still don´'t know what´'s going on. I would assue this game to be on hold for an indeterminate amount of time.

This is a real bummer but I’d still like to play. I’ve DM’d a fair amount of D&D 5e and wouldn’t mind trying to GM a game if anyone is interested.

On 12/20/2018 at 6:21 AM, Xcapobl said:

I just sent Sincereagape a PM, asking whether everything is okay? Couldn't help noticing Sincereagape being absent from somewhere in october. Anyone else PMmed and got a response? Just wondering.

He hasn't even been online since October 18. I hope he's alright.

I sure hope so too, but it doesn't grant much hope for continuing this story anytime soon.

Hi guys,

Thanks for the well wishes and hopes of being okay. Shortly after this game started, RL took a big swing.

1. My family (Wife and 2 year old) and I were living in South Florida at the time after just moved from DC. I was struggling with finding full time work in my field (Rehab), only working part time and PRN.

2. Around the same time this game started (October), I got called for a job interview in Rehab for a facility in Central FL. Low and Behold an interview gets scheduled for the following week. Job interview takes place on Veterans Day. The same week they offered me the job, same week i accepted.

3. Month of November was spent closing shop in Southern FL and saying good bye to the small yet close community we built (Including my EoTE game in Ft. Lauderdale).

4. We moved to Central FL. Took me a about a month and a half to adjust to the new job. Our apartment gets hit w/pests. Currently going back and forth w/the Landlord.

Apologize ahead of time for not responding sooner and the fact that you guys took a back seat to the game. Hope everyone is well. I'm probably only going to be running a In person game and partipating as a PC in Play by Post going forward.

Sincerely + regards.

Agape.

Hey! Thanks for the update. I’m sincerely glad everything is ok and as far as it sounds, on the up swing. Best of luck sir!