OOC Thread: Dawn of the Clone Wars - Abduction on Naboo

By Sincereagape, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

You guys may make a Hard Knowledge Underworld check on Brec Airgang , The Nautolan body guard for general knowledge on him. Otherwise there are a handful of ways you guys can go as a party. Dankes :)

Edited by Sincereagape

Here is my check on Airgang.

Knowledge Underworld Check : 5eA+3eD 3 successes, 1 threat
a-s.png a-s-s.png a--.png a-s-a.png a-a.png d-th.png d-th.png d-f-th.png

Edit: I'll wait for ooc response and I'll post ic as soon as I can.

Edited by Quigonjinnandjuice

@Quigonjinnandjuice PM sent with your findings on Airgang.

Not sure whether I was supposed to roll this or not but there it is lol

Underworld Airgang : 3eA+3eD 0 successes, 1 threat
a-s.png a-s-s.png a-a.png d-th-th.png d-f-f.png d-f.png

Abduction on Naboo
Description Hard Underworld
Results 2eA+3eD : 2 failures [2eA=A, S/A] [3eD=Th/Th, F/F, F]
a-a.png a-s-a.png d-th-th.png d-f-f.png d-f.png

Copy pasta: link bbcode

I think I know that name! But not in a good way apparently...

Hard Underworld : 4eA+3eD 3 successes, 3 threat
a-s.png a-a.png a-s-s.png a-s-s.png d-th-th.png d-f-th.png d-f-th.png

Edited by oneeyedmatt87
Figuring out orokos...

Jonjo doesn´t seem to have a clue, but a hunch instead... ?

Hard Underworld : 3eA+3eD 2 failures, 2 advantage
a-s-a.png a-a.png a-s-a.png d-th.png d-f-f.png d-f-f.png

From your combined brainstorming you guys are able to decipher that Brec Airgang has a reputation as a Smuggler:GunSlinger type mercenary who has taken frequent jobs for the Intergalatic Banking Clan and the Technocratric Union (Wat Tambor and San Hill)! He is also somewhat polarizing, in terms of the types of work he takes. Sometimes it is wetwork other-times protection.

@oneeyedmatt87 - Based off your post you may also make a Competitive Perception check. It is a HARD skill check with one difficulty upgrade (Based off my previous triumph) along with 1 setback dice.

Competitive Check vs OneeyedMatt87 : 3eP+3eD 0 successes, 1 advantage
p-s-a.png p-s-a.png p-s.png d-f-th.png d-f-f.png d--.png

I blew it :P

Seems like a waste of a Triumph considering there was almost no chance of me making that roll :P

Competitive Perception Check : 2eA+1eC+2eD+1eS 1 failure, 2 threat
a-s.png a-a.png c-f-th.png d-f-th.png d--.png s-th.png

Are we walking away from the merchants? Because I'd like to buy a (new) sling at some point. (I hope to one day have it modded for quick draw, or If I can pay extra to have it come pre-installed I'd consider that as well)

22 minutes ago, oneeyedmatt87 said:

Seems like a waste of a Triumph considering there was almost no chance of me making that roll :P

Competitive Perception Check : 2eA+1eC+2eD+1eS 1 failure, 2 threat
a-s.png a-a.png c-f-th.png d-f-th.png d--.png s-th.png

Are we walking away from the merchants? Because I'd like to buy a (new) sling at some point. (I hope to one day have it modded for quick draw, or If I can pay extra to have it come pre-installed I'd consider that as well)

Hi Matt, you can stay and talk to the merchants if you want. The group might move on so we’re not stuck and have you catch up. (Panaka won’t take offense).

I’ll have to roll on the random personality chart in the core rulebooks. For some reason the constant cough trait is always fun ala Grievous.

Not sure if I’ll have a chance to edit the post to include the merchants hailing you down tonight but feel free to take the initiate.

Edited by Sincereagape

@oneeyedmatt87 - Feel free to add a negotiation skilled your check in an IC post if you decided to reply and shop from Wimmel the merchant. It is a average difficulty check.

Every success negates 10 credits from the 100 base credit price for the sling. Every advantage takes away 5 from the base price. A triumph will take away 25 from the price.

If you have any net failures that is 10 added to the 100 credit price and net any disadvantages adds 5. You or one of the other party members with mechanics will have to mod the sling to your carbine.

If anyone wants to man the base scanners it is an average computers skilled check.

Base Camp Scanners : 2eP+1eA+2eD 2 successes, 1 threat, 1 Triumph
p-tr.png p-s.png a-s-a.png d-f-th.png d-th.png

Ooooooo scanners

25 minutes ago, dannydragon said:

Base Camp Scanners : 2eP+1eA+2eD 2 successes, 1 threat, 1 Triumph
p-tr.png p-s.png a-s-a.png d-f-th.png d-th.png

Ooooooo scanners

Great roll! I’ll let you know what you pick up. I’m out now. Hopefully I won’t be to tired to post something tonight.

19 minutes ago, Sincereagape said:

Great roll! I’ll let you know what you pick up. I’m out now. Hopefully I won’t be to tired to post something tonight.

Feel free to take the time you need :)

@Edgehawk Oh should I call him 'inspector' instead of 'investigator'?

26 minutes ago, dannydragon said:

@Edgehawk Oh should I call him 'inspector' instead of 'investigator'?

It doesn't really matter, but he is using the title Inspector in introductions. I'm sure he's answered to worse.

Hi everyone. Sorry tonight is table top night and I have to work all weekend. I’ll try and get an Ic post up on Sunday or Monday. Thanks have a great weekend

No worries @Sincereagape ! Have a great night an good luck at work.

Negotiation Check : 2eA+2eD 0 successes, 1 advantage
a-a.png a-a.png d--.png d-th.png

Sorry, I didn't mean to derail the briefing. If you'd like I can write a quick scene in a IC post and close it with a screenwipe to bring me back to the team...

Jonus is no mechanic, but he's decently good at holding screwdrivers and flashlights (for an assist on repairing the scanner)?

Here is the mechanics check for the scanner. Assisted by Jonus.

Mechanics : 1eP+4eA+1eB+2eD 6 successes, 2 advantage
p-a-a.png a-s-s.png a-s-s.png a-s.png a-s.png b-s-a.png d-f.png d-th.png

10 hours ago, Quigonjinnandjuice said:

Here is the mechanics check for the scanner. Assisted by Jonus.

Mechanics : 1eP+4eA+1eB+2eD 6 successes, 2 advantage
p-a-a.png a-s-s.png a-s-s.png a-s.png a-s.png b-s-a.png d-f.png d-th.png

Whew! Close call. Glad Jonus was there for the boost :P