Heart of the Empire credits and XP

By Chucklehead1, in Imperial Assault Campaign

Hi folks

Just about to start a HotE campaign, couple of quick questions:

Do I remember seeing that the amount of XP you can earn in this campaign is fixed, dependent on the outcome of the 1st mission? Assuming so, what is the total?

Secondly, do I recall that credits for the heroes are quite limited?

Thanks people!

We are playing heart of the empire now and as the Rebels lost the first mission we are getting 10 Xp.

As we haven't done most of the missions yet and we have shu yen's lightsaber and will get the repeater cannon i can't say much about the credits.

There are less missions but if the heroes lose one but were close to winning story missions reward additional credits.

So you may get less gear but the Imperial will also be a bit weaker I think.

10XP is guaranteed, +1XP to who wins Dark Recon.

You're right, the imperial player has a similar challenge in choosing the class cards.

Getting crates is as powerful as ever for the extra credits, and if playing with Ko-Tun it's most of the time a good idea anyway.

Credits are limited because Rebels don't get extra credits for winning story missions, they get reward cards instead, and there's less reward for doing the secret hidden mission objectives, I think it's like 25 credits per hero.

Grab those crates.

Also you can use my tracker to find out what the maximum rewards are for each side in any given campaign. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKH2EHnnAXDe_EqhqiNJVUns2TG7IW70LfVQyyZJ_-4/edit?usp=sharing