Rebellion TTS Play-Thread

By Tailsgod, in Star Wars: Rebellion

So I haven't seen a thread like this here yet and I thought it be a good idea.

So I have the Rebellion game but I don't always have someone to play with, especially people who already know the rules and can play without needing a huge refresher. So I figured I'd make this thread where we can post on it to get to play more often. Where we can post when searching for games so that we can play with somebody even when the normal players can not.

I love this game but my fiance who plays with me the most is busy with the new school year and I just moved to a new state and haven't made a good group of friends yet, so I haven't played as much as I want to. BUT I realize that I played with my brother over Table Top Simulator a bunch in the past (he's a bit busy now) which means that it would be possible to play with other like minded fellows. So I made this thread.

The rules of this thread though.

One: Everyone who plays must have a copy of the game.
I just want to support FFG and this game so that we can get cool new expansions and support for this game. I figured most people who do this thread will have it but I just wanted this as a rule. There is literally no way to stop you if you don't but I do hope that you have the game

Two: Must have tabletop sim
Seems pretty obvious. I recommend the Star Wars: Rebellion (+Rise of the Empire) created by Eskander and Marlow. Its really good, but doesn't have the objective deck (SEE RULE ONE)

Three: Be respectful and good sports
This is a BOARD GAME, I don't want anyone coming on here complaining that somebody is being a jerk or a sore loser. Just be nice to everybody

So when you want to post a game just post here and the times that you'd be available to play (give a wide time slot guys, this game takes forever lol)

And just make sure you have a way to talk to the other person (Discord is my favorite)

I can't play tonight but I hope to use this thread in the future myself!