Do you have questions for the developers! Now is your chance to ask.

By TheWiseGuy, in Heroes of Terrinoth

Is the game like Arkham Horror you level your deck every scene or do you level up as you play?

Q: "Obviously some heroes will work really well with certain other heroes. Gamers love to find those powerful combinations and synergies. What was it like trying to balance hero abilities so that virtually any combination of heroes adventuring together might find success in their quests?

16 minutes ago, Parakitor said:

Q: "Obviously some heroes will work really well with certain other heroes. Gamers love to find those powerful combinations and synergies. What was it like trying to balance hero abilities so that virtually any combination of heroes adventuring together might find success in their quests?

Great question!!

9 hours ago, CEOWolf said:

Is the game like Arkham Horror you level your deck every scene or do you level up as you play?

This is not a deck building game, you use cards to represent enemies, locations, the 4 possible actions, etc.

10 hours ago, Caimheul1313 said:

This is not a deck building game, you use cards to represent enemies, locations, the 4 possible actions, etc.

Yes... But they said you level up so my question is do cards like Geomancer come into play during one session or do you get xp at end of the session and then 'buy' new cards for next session if your doing the quests as a campaign?

2 hours ago, CEOWolf said:

Yes... But they said you level up so my question is do cards like Geomancer come into play during one session or do you get xp at end of the session and then 'buy' new cards for next session if your doing the quests as a campaign?

There's no mention of campaign game, so, levelling up should be within-quest

3 hours ago, CEOWolf said:

Good question. I'll definitely be asking them more specifically about the leveling system :)

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 6:05 AM, CEOWolf said:

I will definitely be investigating this question. In Warhammer quest you leveled up by default at the end of the quest.

4 hours ago, CEOWolf said:

Just a difference in terminology. I don't really consider the action cards a deck, since they are always available, and are not drawn randomly.

As to the original topic: Are their planned expansions? If so, will they take the form of character packs, or will they add new quests, items, etc. as well?

What was the biggest challenge in converting Warhammer Quest: The Adventure Card game to Heroes of Terrinoth?

What is the release date?

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 8:40 AM, Julia said:

There's no mention of campaign game, so, levelling up should be within-quest

They say you start with a goblin invasion and don't really imply you can do any level you want so while you probably can it's just some be brutal unless you do cam[aign and have 'leveled' cards