A new DLC seems to be coming soon

By DerDelphi, in Mansions of Madness

It seems very likely, that a new DLC will be released in the near future.

There was a new beta version of MoM released a few days ago:

https://steamdb.info/app/478980/depots/

And there is also a new (still hidden) DLC entry listed:

https://steamdb.info/app/478980/dlc/

I hope we will hear something official soon :)

Just for reference:

The first DLC was added to the list on November 14th 2016 and was officially released on December 21st 2016 (about 5 weeks).

The second DLC was added to the list on July 11th 2017 and was officially released on August 3rd 2017 (about 3 weeks).

If they follow this pattern with their third DLC (which was added on August 21st 2018), the release might be between mid September and the beginning of October.

Edited by DerDelphi

I hope so! FFG, you will get 2 times the sales (Steam & iOS) from me.

That means once Horrific Journeys is released, there would be 19 scenarios with the DLC (as it currently is, Horrific journeys will bring it to 18).

Would that make it about one DLC every year so far? If FFG keep up with 1 x small box, 1 x DLC, 1 x big box, every year, that would be 6 extra scenarios a year!

Question: if I buy DLC on the iphone, would it also be available on ipad?

49 minutes ago, MrDodger said:

Question: if I buy DLC on the iphone, would it also be available on ipad?

Yes. I have just that. Once you purchase it on one device, go into the other and when you go to choose a scenario there is a little red circular button with a shopping cart and swirly arrow (almost bottom middle of screen). Press that to 'Restore Purchases.' Because your account has already paid for it, it will unlock it (on each Apple device you do this on that is tied to your account, just as though you had bought a new device and were restoring purchases).

On 8/29/2018 at 8:56 PM, Phoenix_FFG said:

Yes. I have just that. Once you purchase it on one device, go into the other and when you go to choose a scenario there is a little red circular button with a shopping cart and swirly arrow (almost bottom middle of screen). Press that to 'Restore Purchases.' Because your account has already paid for it, it will unlock it (on each Apple device you do this on that is tied to your account, just as though you had bought a new device and were restoring purchases).

Just to be SUPER CLEAR, it’s account based. So if you buy the DLC on an iOS device using your Apple ID, you can get it on any iOS device tied to that Apple ID. But if you have iOS devices and a Mac, for example, your iOS in app purchases would NOT be available if you downloaded the Steam version of the game on OS X, since your Steam account and Apple ID have nothing to do with one another. But if you bought the DLC on Steam, you’d be able to access it on any device that can run the Steam version of the game that you log into with your Steam account, OS X or Windows.

I know it seems obvious but I’ve heard a bunch of people ask questions about it at conventions and such, so I figured I’d spell it out.

Edited by KalEl814

Thanks guys :)