The sinking City - Suited for 3rd edition i say ?

By soulman, in Arkham Horror

Well we have 2 games coming out, with the sinking city next march, set in a water logged city..if you seen the trailers you know what i mean. Be prefect as extra boards and story for 3rd edition... do you hear me FF.......wink wink

thank you for making me aware of that game. can't say the actual gameplay looks that amazing to me, but the trailer from the game is spot on. feels like something pulled straight from one of my dreams and that i'd create if i had the ability. im definitely going to follow it now in hopes that it turns more into a Lovecraft noir type feel game-wise. got me really hyped for 3rd edition now, which i'm also on the fence about aha so maybe i just need to give them both a chance.

also, it should be noted, everyone i showed the trailer to were also amazed by the visual influences, so i think it's a great idea to spread the word about this game, whether or not it becomes an amazing game in it's own right, it should help to spread the genius we all enjoy that is Lovecraft.

Indeed,the sort of game i would never fast travel, but just drift in the boat looking at that amazing details.... This game up today on youtube which i watch later tonight, its a hour of the COC rpg game coming this 30th Oct i think....