Events out of date

By Galandrill, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Does anyone know what happens if events are not run within the season window which ends this weekend.

2 hours ago, Galandrill said:

Does anyone know what happens if events are not run within the season window which ends this weekend.

The kit says they have to be run in that time. Normally this is because they can use that data to work out eligibility for regionals and such.

but the kit basically says”failure to follow the rules of OP can result in restriction or exclusion from further OP kits or programs.”

But that’s the hardcore rules - there may be Store to Store exceptions we are not privy to...

I am aware of a store that list part of their old ordering discount and lost the ability to buy the kits for 6 months after being caught selling the contents of a kit on their eBay store... so it does happen.

Edited by Drasnighta
On 8/21/2018 at 10:12 PM, Galandrill said:

I think you can. I know one of my local stores is running a destiny store champ. They might have had to get permission to run it late though.

Just run a store tournament and dont mention which specific prizes there are.