Hey Crab Clan.... There's someone at the door for you....

By Coyote Walks, in Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game

I sure as heck hope so!

Knock knock futha muckers!

Edited by Ishi Tonu

Candygram for Mr Mongo.

Come on now. Give us some jade already you greedy jerks :)

Strap Yoshi to that wall for a minute and then I'm sure he'll authorize all the jade you want.

Edited by Waywardpaladin
1 hour ago, Waywardpaladin said:

Strap Yoshi to that wall for a minute and then I'm sure he'll authorize all the jade you want.

And how do you propose they do th-right, ask the Mantis to kidnap him. They did it once with Taka, why not twice?

2 hours ago, Mangod said:

-right, ask the Mantis to kidnap him.

And we'd do it too!

That sodding jerk deserves a good view from half way down the Wall.

The card using this art could be called "Just Another Day on the Wall".

That looks like an average Tuesday on the Wall. Come back to us when there is a real threat.

2 hours ago, Coyote Walks said:

And we'd do it too!

That sodding jerk deserves a good view from half way down the Wall.

Shh, don't let them know how eager we are, gotta bring the price up a bit for the "hesitancy" to do such a "horrific"deed.

That is some awesome art.

I dunno, I prefer this other art from the same article:

l5r02_art_phoenix_a3.png

I would be awesome if they made this into a card.

It's easier to hate on Yoshi while it's really the emperor's decision.

Not that Yoshi don't like to **** on Yasuki people (who doesn't) but that's not jade related.

11 hours ago, DarkHorse said:

The card using this art could be called "Just Another Day on the Wall".

That looks like an average Tuesday on the Wall. Come back to us when there is a real threat.

a27976f883db06659ac97bea764b9a03.jpg.6136fd971bc95e6414989339a9650fea.jpg

4 hours ago, MrMenthe said:

It's easier to hate on Yoshi while it's really the emperor's decision.

Not that Yoshi don't like to **** on Yasuki people (who doesn't) but that's not jade related.

I thought the implication here was that it was Yoshi's fault, that he since he is chancellor, he decides what issues deserve the emperor's attention, and that Yoshi just didn't feel the Jade thing was "important enough". And that Yoshi was just hiding behind imperial stuff as an excuse.

7 minutes ago, Mirith said:

I thought the implication here was that it was Yoshi's fault, that he since he is chancellor, he decides what issues deserve the emperor's attention, and that Yoshi just didn't feel the Jade thing was "important enough". And that Yoshi was just hiding behind imperial stuff as an excuse.

The Emperor made the decision on the Jade based on "shortages" around the empire.

What makes Yoshi a fool is how he chose to deliver the news to the Crab and being as antagonistic as possible to Taka, while failing to do anything that may have aided his clan in fostering good will with a potential ally when they are facing pressure on two fronts (Scorpion domination of the court and Lion armies on the march and an upswing in aggression).

Or, you know, Yoshi could have made some "selfless" donations of jade art to the Crab, very loudly and public, which would have shamed the other clans and obligated them to try to contribute in some manner, Imperial decree or no decree.

l5r02_art_battle_a3.png

"Excusme me, sirs. Have you a moment to talk about the word of Fu Leng?"