Wishlist for the App

By RARodger, in KeyForge

I'm not sure what features the developers are planning for the app, of course, but one I would love to see supported is a tournament helper.

Imagine this: you just scan the codes for each deck and select which format of tournament you want. The app assigns the matches for you. As the game completes you enter winner and (I'm presuming) number of keys/amber for tiebreakers and stuff, then the app spits out the next pairings. And then the results are sent on to each individual player's accounts if they're tracking their decks' performance as well.

I think it would be great not just for organized play but for casual groups who want to do something interest too.

I'm far more interested in having it used for casual play. Scan both deck's QR code, then make a suggested handicap based on both decks' prior records.

16 hours ago, Xelto said:

I'm far more interested in having it used for casual play. Scan both deck's QR code, then make a suggested handicap based on both decks' prior records.

Huh, I wouldn't have tought about using the app like that. That's a really good idea.