GenCon Streams

By Malabor, in Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game

does anyone know if there was streaming of GenCon? I've searched twitch and youtube and can't find any. :( Any help would be appreciated. I hear there were some great games up there and would love to watch some of them

Thanks!

34 minutes ago, Malabor said:

does anyone know if there was streaming of GenCon? I've searched twitch and youtube and can't find any. :( Any help would be appreciated. I hear there were some great games up there and would love to watch some of them

Thanks!

Apparently access to things like sockets and bandwidth were at premium which made proper streaming a challenge so there was no one able to give us a proper stream.

That's always been the complaint at Gencon. No wall socket access and crappy wifi (due to the overwhelming number of users) unless you have some prior arrangement with the Con. I'm not surprised Gencon had no independent streamers. Though if FFG wanted to provide a stream I'm sure they could have found a way. They broadcast that opening ceremony last year.

bummer!!

So I guess we'll just have to wait until Winter Court. ?

Really hope there's streaming at wintercourt like last year. Really enjoy all the streaming that happens with this game, either at story events or the discord league guys streaming their jigoku games.