crossovers

By samtosha, in KeyForge

I wonder if they plan on doing something similar to munchkin where they come out with licensed versions themed around star wars, star trek? its something I personally wouldn't be opposed to.

I doubt it, given their experience with licenses that weren't continued over the last few years. They don't even hold that many licenses anymore, I think, and the biggest of them (Star Wars) will never get approval from Disney for such a crossover project I'd imagine.

But if Keyforge becomes massive....who knows

I actually would not like that at all and would be turned off instantly. I want the keyforge world to exist on its own.

7 hours ago, LeVitaMonster said:

I actually would not like that at all and would be turned off instantly. I want the keyforge world to exist on its own.

Same here

I dont think splitting the community of a brand new game is the best interest of anyone.

Well since the factions are called houses, maybe in a few years I'd like to see a Harry Potter reskin of this.

Or maybe a 40k version, just to witness the reactions: :D

"What do you mean, your deck is Space marines, Eldar and Orks? HERESY!!!"

1 hour ago, Robin Graves said:

Or maybe a 40k version, just to witness the reactions: :D

"What do you mean, your deck is Space marines, Eldar and Orks? HERESY!!!"

I used to run a Space Marine, Tau Empire and Tyranid combo back then. My story was the marines and tau made an alliance to study and defeat a tyranid invasion, and the tyranids in the army are controlled specimens set loose to fight enemies. Anything works, until the inquisition shows up.

7 hours ago, RedMageStatscowski said:

I used to run a Space Marine, Tau Empire and Tyranid combo back then. My story was the marines and tau made an alliance to study and defeat a tyranid invasion, and the tyranids in the army are controlled specimens set loose to fight enemies. Anything works, until the inquisition shows up.

Well that makes more sense, There was also a big SM/ eldar alliance against hive fleet Kraken. And the - sigh - Blood angels teaming up with the necrons to fight the 'nids. But orks and eldar on the same team is gonna get tricky.

No crossovers, but if it's a hit, then I can easily see other UDGs being released.

4 hours ago, Robin Graves said:

Well that makes more sense, There was also a big SM/ eldar alliance against hive fleet Kraken. And the - sigh - Blood angels teaming up with the necrons to fight the 'nids. But orks and eldar on the same team is gonna get tricky.

Look at Dawn of War 2's last stand. A space marine captain, an eldar farseer and an ork mek fighting side by side against a tyranid swarm. Sometimes you just have to set aside any hatred if you want to survive.

1 hour ago, RedMageStatscowski said:

Look at Dawn of War 2's last stand. A space marine captain, an eldar farseer and an ork mek fighting side by side against a tyranid swarm. Sometimes you just have to set aside any hatred if you want to survive.

Survival is heresy!!! :D

Blood Ravens with their Thousand sons* geneseed and their xenos loving ways. This would not have happened with the Black Templars!**

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor black templars

"Imperator vult!"

* Fan theory as to why they have so many librarians.

** Okay so they alowed the Eldar to rescue them during the Fall of Cadia, but that's just one xenos race, not two at the same time.

Edited by Robin Graves