App rules updated

By neosmagus, in Legends of the Alliance

The app rules PDF has been updated today as well.

A very interesting addition under ALLIES on page 21 :

" • If the players gain an ally that has the Imperial or Mercenary affiliation, that ally loses that affiliation and is considered a Rebel for as long as it is an ally "

So I imagine some infamous bounty hunter might join the rebel crew for certain mission!

3 minutes ago, IanSolo_FFG said:

" • If the players gain an ally that has the Imperial or Mercenary affiliation, that ally loses that affiliation and is considered a Rebel for as long as it is an ally "

So I imagine some infamous bounty hunter might join the rebel crew for certain mission!

Sounds like you haven't played through the Intro mission of the physical Jabba's Realm?

Edited by Tvboy
2 minutes ago, IanSolo_FFG said:

It might be.... (spoilers for the standard Jabba campaign)

In the standard campaign there're at least a few missions where Jabba sends some of his mooks (weequays or gammoreans) to help the rebel team, so it could just be that. On the other hand, there's also a mission where you get to choose a bounty hunter to bring along! That would be a lot of fun to do again in the app.

3 minutes ago, ManateeX said:

It might be.... (spoilers for the standard Jabba campaign)

In the standard campaign there're at least a few missions where Jabba sends some of his mooks (weequays or gammoreans) to help the rebel team, so it could just be that. On the other hand, there's also a mission where you get to choose a bounty hunter to bring along! That would be a lot of fun to do again in the app.

True. The rules also mention imperial affiliated figure. So there might be more, or they are just preparing terrain for upcoming expansions.

7 minutes ago, Tvboy said:

Sounds like you haven't played through the Intro mission of the physical Jabba's Realm?

Yes I did. The galaxy was no so far away, but I guess it was a long time ago ... long enough for me to momentary forget about that.