Stat tracking in-app

By Giffdev, in Mansions of Madness

I don't know if there's already a main feature request thread, but I wondered who else wishes that the app itself would track your plays and which investigators were in your party. It would be cool to see over time which scenarios we've played and the time played, win/loss, etc. Similar to the manual (and amazing) stats spreadsheet but a personal version built in-app with some key stats of each play. I think that'd be a great feature addition :)

It's probably too late for you now, but what I did since the first game for each proper/serious game was take a photo of each players Investigator card with their Faceup and Facedown Damage and Horror, Conditions, etc. Then the following day or after, I do a write-up. I have an A5 leather journal (for thematic reasons!) with each scenario played printed on old-looking craft paper. It took some work to get it organised, but after each session it's much easier now, but I know when I'm (much) older I'll appreciate being able to look back upon the memories. Some of the best entries are when a player went Insane and turned on the rest of the group (failure can be amusing when done well).