Trade Potential

By Deepspace5, in KeyForge

Greetings everyone!

I just heard about this game and am excited to try it out upon release. One of the things that caught my attention right away was the different styles of houses. Obviously, some styles appeal more to certain players, so people may dislike certain houses. When you pick up your deck, you have no control over the houses you get.

I have seen a lot of traffic about the limitation of trading, because individual cards cannot be traded. However, if you pick up a deck with one or two houses that don't match your style, you can just trade it in your local scene to someone else who is interested!

I don't think trading is dead, by any means. On the contrary, this actually energizes the trade potential of this game. Furthermore, you can add in the discussion of skilled players collecting wins and increasing their deck's trade value.

There is so much to explore, for both casual and serious players. The adventure to find your favorite three-house combination looks fun!

Thoughts on trade potential for this game? Will you just collect as many different decks as possible and keep them all, or will you tend to collect certain houses and trade others away to get more decks that fit your style of play?

2 hours ago, Deepspace5 said:

skilled players collecting wins and increasing their deck's trade value.

With online ranking of decks this could be a real thing.