First Mission Probe Droids - Spoilers!

By Pollux85, in Legends of the Alliance

Does anyone know for sure how it affects your first mission if you do somehow manage to destroy all three of the probe droids in the first round? I've tried doing a speed run about a dozen times on this mission, and for the life of me I swear it doesn't seem to make one bit of difference in terms of the average amount of units that the app throws at you for the rest of the mission.

It gives you an objective to focus on. The probe droids are a thematic device - they report your location and then the imperial reinforcements arrive. I'm not sure if there is any other reason.

1 minute ago, a1bert said:

It gives you an objective to focus on. The probe droids are a thematic device - they report your location and then the imperial reinforcements arrive. I'm not sure if there is any other reason.

Well that's annoying. If they are going to give me an objective, I expect failure to accomplish it to have consequences.

1 minute ago, Pollux85 said:

Well that's annoying. If they are going to give me an objective, I expect failure to accomplish it to have consequences.

You have a natural consequence of the probe droids attacking you for not defeating them..