Could this be added to Strange Eons?

By jackyboy, in Talisman Home Brews

Hi all (Jon mainly) ;)

I am in the midst of making some cards up for Talisman and I really like Jon's Smithy Expansion, but the way I print out my files I cut and paste the images back into Strange Eons and make the cards again so I can get it right for the way I print (I print double sided). I was hoping that the Smithy card was an option in Strange Eons but sadly it isn't.

Is there anyway I could add the Smithy back to Strange Eons?

Many Thanks

Jack

Actually I think I have worked out how to edit my plug in convert a card I don't use (like omen card) to make it the Smithy :)

With that being said, Jon would it be possible if you could pop up the Smithy back jpeg (I am having trouble print screen copying it the right size) for me to use please. Am I right in thinking the front of the cards just need to be purchase?

If you are using SE3 the Blacksmith card back (updated) is in with the Purchase cards already.

I decided to update it to one more fitting with the other Purchase cards...

Untitled-1.png

wow look at me being stupid! I saw the purchase card option on the main New - Menu, but I never actually seleceted to make a purchase card; which would have shown me all the different options.

Please forgive my denseness!

Thanks Jon :)

Is there a black Purchase deck back card available? Something we can toss any symbol into to make a new purchase deck? I've got a couple ideas that could benefit from that. Otherwise, I can certainly work around that issue.

No, not currently.