More Lore on The Various Hosts of Reanimates?

By Wyltt, in Runewars Lore and History of Terrinoth

Quoting something I just read on FF’s page for the Reanimate and Carrion Lancer expansions:

the original fallen warriors that compose the Deathborn Legion now have their own hosts to command. Ardus Ix’Erebus leads the Host of Crows, while Calleum Pahaan marches ahead of the Breathless Legion. Some of the vampires of Bilehall have mastered the necromantic arts to raise their own personal armies, including the Sanguine Coterie. Even the ancient revenant, Lord Farrenghast, has a contingent of undead infantry under his command.”

This intrigues me greatly and i’d love to know more about the various hosts (such as the breathless legion as I’m basing my own paint scheme on them). Is there any lore on these different hosts? I’ve done some searching but the only thing I’ve found so far is the army painter Reanimates painting guide which depicts a breathless legion painting scheme. Any info would be very well received, thanks guys!

Unfortunately, that's about all that's out there about those legions.

11 hours ago, Budgernaut said:

Unfortunately, that's about all that's out there about those legions.

I feared as much, thanks for the quick reply!

Its things like this though that make me exicited for the future of the lore of the game. FFG plants these things all over the place and if the eventually define even just half of them it will give us a very full world to play in with enough narrative space to make up our own stuff as well

8 hours ago, Tarliyn said:

Its things like this though that make me exicited for the future of the lore of the game. FFG plants these things all over the place and if the eventually define even just half of them it will give us a very full world to play in with enough narrative space to make up our own stuff as well

This. Exactly. There’s so much potential for the lore of Terrinoth. The possible depth there is incredible. In the meantime though I feel like I’m starving for lore. I’ve now painted my reanimates in the scheme of the breathless legion, so I hope I like what FF eventually has to say about them lol

14 hours ago, Wyltt said:

This. Exactly. There’s so much potential for the lore of Terrinoth. The possible depth there is incredible. In the meantime though I feel like I’m starving for lore. I’ve now painted my reanimates in the scheme of the breathless legion, so I hope I like what FF eventually has to say about them lol

Yeah I am still making my way through the realms of terrinoth book but really wish/hope they eventually release books for each faction that really get into the details of each one. There is a lot there that can be explored and I know I would grab each and everyone one of them, lol.

As a new player who just started plotting my Waiqar paint scheme, has anyone uncovered or collected any schemes, official or not, for the various hosts?

I can always create my own Space Marine Chapter Waiqar Host and heraldry, but was interested if anyone had some existing samples?

@Jukey

Inthink you still have my Terrinotj Genisys book. Anything in there in this?