More written battle reports

By Curlycross, in Runewars Battle Reports

I unfortunately don't get a lot of opportunities to play. I love reading the battle reports. I see some in video form which is great, but I was hoping more people would type up a battle report as well. It's easier for me to get to enjoy your battles some times. :)

26 minutes ago, Curlycross said:

I unfortunately don't get a lot of opportunities to play. I love reading the battle reports. I see some in video form which is great, but I was hoping more people would type up a battle report as well. It's easier for me to get to enjoy your battles some times. :)

If search ‘Runecasters’ on YouTube we have some battles up. Also I know Luke used to post battles under the title of ‘Rune cast ‘. Another one is epic gaming night. Those guys played Runewars on a few of their YouTube vids. I think the Initiative One guys also did a twitch vid or two that might still be up.

Maybe you’ve already exhausted these vids, but if you haven’t there is literally hours of content up.

And hopefully more coming!

Yeah, videos I've seen many, when I'm at work I can't watch videos but I can usually find time to read things. So that's why I want more written reports. I love to read about different battles and it's easier written while I'm at work.

I'm working with @Budgernaut on an in-depth battle report of today's SoCal regional at Comic Quest. Look for that write-up to go on the Runecasters' blog within the week (maybe later because of GenCon, but I'm hoping for a quick turn-around). I'll post a link here when it's ready. I would give just my point-of-view on the tournament, but seeing as how I was on the bottom half of the field, I figure it would be nice to include the winner's perspective.

I can't go to impactthree.blogspot

14 hours ago, Curlycross said:

I can't go to impactthree.blogspot

Well, it's working for me ? ?

I mean because my work doesn't allow that site.