More Legends of the Alliance content, finally!

By Redsavina, in Legends of the Alliance

Here is the official announcement that they are finally releasing more campaign content for the app!

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2018/7/18/return-to-jabbas-realm/

I am stoked about this, however, I am sure after we get through the missions in this release, we are going to be on a 6 month wait for the next one.

Well, at least we got this. Guess we need to pace ourselves on these missions, instead of churning through them in one weekend, lol.

if they add content between 4 and 6 months for the next two to three years, that's about as good as it will get (which is still pretty good!).

I would have preferred new missions/content, or at least produce campaigns in release order.

Onya FFG!!

Finally a reason to buy Jabbas Realm ?

4 minutes ago, Farnir said:

Finally a reason to buy Jabbas Realm ?

The rancor wasn't enough? :P

12 hours ago, Redsavina said:

I am stoked about this, however, I am sure after we get through the missions in this release, we are going to be on a 6 month wait for the next one.

Especially since they pointed out that this campaign will offer "plenty of replayability."

"Though the campaign is five missions long, like the first campaign for the Legends of the Alliance companion app, the Jabba’s Realm digital campaign actually features eight new missions, offering plenty of replayability should you choose to dive into the world of Tatooine's scum and villainy once again."

2 hours ago, dwaynedauzat said:

Especially since they pointed out that this campaign will offer "plenty of replayability."

"Though the campaign is five missions long, like the first campaign for the Legends of the Alliance companion app, the Jabba’s Realm digital campaign actually features eight new missions, offering plenty of replayability should you choose to dive into the world of Tatooine's scum and villainy once again."

I wonder if we will be offering to chose between 2 missions or if the system will follow the "if you win the next mission is A, while if you lose the next mission is B" The latter means that if you previously won, you would have to deliberately lose the next time to enjoy the replayability

9 hours ago, IanSolo_FFG said:

I wonder if we will be offering to chose between 2 missions or if the system will follow the "if you win the next mission is A, while if you lose the next mission is B" The latter means that if you previously won, you would have to deliberately lose the next time to enjoy the replayability

Or maybe the following mission could be determined by what/who you interact with or by different win conditions.

11 hours ago, IanSolo_FFG said:

They said in the article that the story will follow almost the same beats as the regular Jabba campaign, so:

I suspect that, like in that campaign, you'll get a choice between which mission you take to help Jabba and between whether you side with Jabba or the rebels. This means you would get to pick, which is great for replayability.

1 hour ago, dwaynedauzat said:

Or maybe the following mission could be determined by what/who you interact with or by different win conditions.

But this would be a very cool idea!

At first I was excited, but ... I played this game again and frankly the Descent2 App offers more variey, challenge modes and well... content.

I guess a Delve Quest mode is not compatible with the Star Wars story telling adventures, but if I love story telling I think MoM2 is better than IA.

So my feeling is that IA is falling between these 2 other excellent App driven games.

I would recommend FFG to make an App for Star Wars : Rebellion instead. That game needs a solo expansion.