Junk Droid and Merciless and Mak

By topacesteve, in Imperial Assault Skirmish

Hello, just for clarification...can i play Merciless on a Junk Droid, also can i get the opponent to discard the command card if Mak kills it?

Also can i play Price on their heads on the Junk Droid?

Merciless - No, Junk Droid is not a Hunter

Price on Their Heads - No, Junk Droid is not a Hunter

34 minutes ago, topacesteve said:

Hello, just for clarification...can i play Merciless on a Junk Droid, also can i get the opponent to discard the command card if Mak kills it?

Yes, and yes :) . Companions are still figures, they just have some additional special rules.

7 minutes ago, topacesteve said:

Also can i play Price on their heads on the Junk Droid?

This one's a no. You play Price on their Heads on a deployment card, not on a figure.

Even if you played it on one of the ugnaughts, whether or not you kill the junk droid will have no bearing on whether or not you get the points from PotH. The ugnaught card says that the droid activates as though it is part of the ugnaught group, not that it actually becomes a part of the ugnaught group.

3 minutes ago, a1bert said:

I think he meant can you play Merciless/PotH against the junk droid. (Edit: if he actually meant can the junk droid play the card then, yes, your answer is correct)

Edited by ManateeX

Mak is not a hunter either. :)

(But Yes, Mak can use Critical Hit. Junk Droid is a figure.)

(Edit: But doesn't have a deployment card and is not part of the group it is associated with.)

Edited by a1bert
18 minutes ago, a1bert said:

i meant to play the cards Against the junk droid, using Alliance Rangers