St Louis players?

By TheWelcomeMat88, in Imperial Assault Organized Play

I will be moving to the area soon. Looking for folks to get connected with for skirmish and/or campaign!

I know there are a couple of store championships in the area this year. We had looked at coming over from KC but I don’t know if that’s going to work out timing wise. Probably worth reaching out to the stores to get the dates (if you haven’t already)

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/op/store-championships/imperial-assault/

I rarely hop on the forums, but saw this post. Locally there isn't much action on the skirmish side. A few places are listed as having SC kits, but none have regular events. I would love to meet with some folks to skirmish though.

1 hour ago, CaptKirkRx said:

I rarely hop on the forums, but saw this post. Locally there isn't much action on the skirmish side. A few places are listed as having SC kits, but none have regular events. I would love to meet with some folks to skirmish though.

There's a Store Championship this Saturday August 11 @ GameNite located off Watson. I think it starts at Noon, registration is beforehand. I met at least 1 or 2 other players there but the scene needs to grow. I'll be getting a Zion's Finest Kit so I would love to have some folks come out for that and I would be happy to TO the event!