1 Copy of Limit 1 per Deck Cards in Reign and Reverie

By NathaninVic, in Android: Netrunner The Card Game

So i just noticed this after busting open Reign and Reverie, is this the first time its happened in a pack, i am used to getting three of all the cards even the Limit 1 per deck stuff.

The store i got mine will likely not have extra copies for sale.

I believe that's how the Core sets were, with regards to the Identities. It's just not thought of because most dedicated people bought 3 each.

From the product page:

Reign and Reverie is a 156 card-expansion (three copies of 49-new cards and nine unique one of cards) featuring new tools for all ten factions in Android: Netrunner The Card Game while exploring the urban metropolis of ChiLo, a beacon of light in the Midwest. This includes a new identity for all seven major factions, a new console for every major runner faction, and new agendas for every corp. Because Reign and Reverie features new cards for all ten factions , it is the perfect companion piece to the Revised Core Set released late last year. With these powerful new tools, the game of Android: Netrunner will never be the same.

It was the trade off for 59 unique cards rather than the usual 55 in a deluxe. They did it (I assume) because this deluxe has all 10 factions, which is a first.

I think I'm missing something, why do you want more copies?

I don’t think he does, the last sentence reads like a postscript.

7 hours ago, Duciris said:

I think I'm missing something, why do you want more copies?

I meant cards like "Lady Liberty@ my set only comes with 1 copy, its Limit 1 per deck, but i have more than one deck i would likely put it in. Its not a runner or corps id so i would expect to get three of it. Now if i want a second copy of the card i have to go buy another Reign and Reverie. I had though the rule was three of every card in a pack/box.

That tracks.

Sadly they are not willing to do a large print run, not willing to renew the license and not willing to put 3 of every card in the packs anymore. They are consistent at least. I feel your frustration, especially now that the game is over we can put together our favorite decks and leave them as is. It is annoying to swap out the 1 for's.

On 6/28/2018 at 9:56 PM, NathaninVic said:

I meant cards like "Lady Liberty@ my set only comes with 1 copy, its Limit 1 per deck, but i have more than one deck i would likely put it in. Its not a runner or corps id so i would expect to get three of it. Now if i want a second copy of the card i have to go buy another Reign and Reverie. I had though the rule was three of every card in a pack/box.

On 6/29/2018 at 12:54 AM, Mep said:

Sadly they are not willing to do a large print run, not willing to renew the license and not willing to put 3 of every card in the packs anymore. They are consistent at least. I feel your frustration, especially now that the game is over we can put together our favorite decks and leave them as is. It is annoying to swap out the 1 for's.

And yet others in the past have been annoyed when FFG print multiple copies of the Shards and Fragments, (for example) instead of printing more variety (like they did by including minifaction cards in this deluxe).

Seems like no matter what you do you can't win.