Dwarrowdelf Cycle

By sylar1189, in Quest Log Feedback & Support Forum

Hi, does anybody know how frequently are the old adventure packs reprinted? And more specifically, when are they released? They are incredibly complicated to find in stores.

They do get reprinted periodically, I'd guess about 2 print runs per year. They do typically sell out pretty quickly again once they're released.

As far as specifics go, you'll have to watch the Upcoming page to see when they change the print state of whatever you're looking to acquire:

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/upcoming/

Any update on this? I'm a relatively new player, got the game about 6 months ago and really want to go in order of release so I can learn the new stratagies and cards as they were released. I've hit a brick wall with Dwarrowdelf though. I've been waiting for months for a reprint and not even a whimper of news on it. Please FFG, give us an update on this. You'd literally be printing money.

3 hours ago, lergof0202 said:

Any update on this? I'm a relatively new player, got the game about 6 months ago and really want to go in order of release so I can learn the new stratagies and cards as they were released. I've hit a brick wall with Dwarrowdelf though. I've been waiting for months for a reprint and not even a whimper of news on it. Please FFG, give us an update on this. You'd literally be printing money.

Don't go in order of release. Pick up the most current cycle, and go forward. As older stuff is reprinted pick it up. If you wait for reprints on everything you'll never buy anything.

I've been waiting for the second cycle for "forever" also. I finally gave in and started picking up some other cycles after wanting to go in order, and have been enjoying the game a lot more since doing so. Now I have all of cycle 1, 7, most of 5, and as much of the most recent cycle as is released. I have the box for the second cycle, and one or two AP's as I was lucky and a local store had some stock, but the rest I'm still waiting on. Eventually they'll reprint and I'll continue going in order for cycles 2, 3, 4, and 6.

As a newer player you have the luxury of picking where you start to a point, but not the luxury of going in order. Cycles 7 and 8 are really good so I highly recommend starting there and going back as you can.