R&R Second print run announced

By Grimwalker, in Android: Netrunner The Card Game

1 hour ago, Grimwalker said:

Hurray!

A better olive branch would be hard to imagine, and this exceeds my expectations!

Good.

Woohoo!!!! Bitter sweet though. I wish the other expansions were too. But thank you FFG!

Very good news. I can only imagine that some other product got bumped from the printing schedule to make room for this gesture of good will.

As someone who works in project scheduling for a living...yeah. If nothing else this would be a pain in the *** with a pretty long tail of impacts. Rush orders are more expensive on their face.

Also, they may not be able to ship it by boat. Timing what it is.

This is fantastic news. I was not expecting this because business wise it's really high risk. This is a clear nice gesture towards the community

Well played - keep running y'all!

Fans get their cards and FFG gets money (or whatever after additional costs). Everyone wins!

Too bad it can't be translated in french, it looks cool!

We are really worried about this in our ANR national community, the stores dont have received the preorders, and less than half of the players will get R&R i hope the cards arrive to all players that want to keep playing the game and not in the hands of resellers looking for profit.

A new gamer just want to know if there will be reprint for other deluxe expansions. :o

14 hours ago, player1399389 said:

A new gamer just want to know if there will be reprint for other deluxe expansions. :o

At this late date, definitely not.