Anyone have Homebrew stats for the Ardennian race from Solo?

By Animebaum, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG

So I really liked the Ardennian character from the movie Solo. So I'm looking for some stats to play a character in the rpg.

I too would love this. That little dude Rio was awesome. I imagine we would start with the Besalisk's four arms and silhoutte 0, but beyond that someone else needs to take the reins, I am no good at this.

No love for Rio : (

If I had a player who wanted to play that species, I'd probably just reskin the Xexto from Stay on Target. It seems like a close enough match, since the one member of the species we've seen is a pilot.

Rio is awesome. Skinning a xexto isn't a bad idea; make a xexto suit. This is what I was thinking...

BR: 2, AG: 3, IN: 2, CU: 2, WP: 1, PR: 2 (No real reason to give the hit to Willpower other than I didn't think any of the other stats seem to fit more. Rio seems likely to go along with just about anything and is very chatty. So maybe there's a Willpower issue with his people. Agility being the bonus stat seems pretty reasonable give how agile Rio was. And it would lend to him being an excellent pilot.)

Wounds: 10, Strain: 10 (Nothing special there.)

Skill: 1 Coordination (Just observing how nimble he was in the cockpit of the AT-hauler.

Special Ability: Additional Limbs (Duh.)

XP: 80 (Both xextos and besalisks come in at 85 and are fairly similar, except they both take an additional one-step hit to one of their stats.)

Has FFG published stats for the Codru-Ji species yet? I remember that WotC had them in their Legacy Era sourcebook for Saga Edition.