All Netrunner expansions have sold out, and back in stock!

By Marinealver, in Android: Netrunner The Card Game

It is done, if you don't got it, you don't got it.

Oh hey look Councile of the Crest on Ebay only $29.99 and going up!

and they are back in stock. :blink: Last week they were all red, this week they are all green. :wacko:

Edited by Marinealver

This is bonkers. When Conquest died, everything just sat on the shelf.

11 minutes ago, Hordeoverseer said:

This is bonkers. When Conquest died, everything just sat on the shelf.

The first 2 cycles and first deluxe did. The third cycle got 1 printing and was very difficult to find. Not sure how the Necrons were to get.

Yeah, I was getting back in the game and just had to move quick to get the last couple sets at high cost. Just shows this game was in demand after all I guess. :(

With the limited run of R&R (and the larger reality with most of their games, new and old), it makes me wonder if FFG/Asmodee is an organization that would rather not get money than lose money. As this point, another printing would be a show of good will but extremely silly from a business stand point, that's the unfortunate reality.

According to a query answered by a FFG CSR, the window for ordering a reprint has already passed. Hence, we're all affected by the limited supply. I agree in general that this issue could have been handled much better, and FFG will have to deal with the disenfranchisement of some of its most avid players (which could be a relatively small group).

42 minutes ago, Duciris said:

Good news! New, from eBay:

But hey, they're offering free shipping.

Somehow I just hope no one will be desperate enough to by this so once people will move one from ANR this will be worth nothing and just take dust and be a straight loss for them. Would serve them well for pillaging the rest of the stock and try to rip players off. But this is the real world, so someone will buy this, I'm pretty convinced.

On 6/20/2018 at 10:48 AM, Duciris said:

Good news! New, from eBay:

But hey, they're offering free shipping.

and they are back in stock.

Ia ma confused.