Australia tournaments

By Mundo, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

I am working in Canberra (from the UK) during a few weekends in July, and am looking for games. However, no luck yet in joining the Armada Australia or Canberra FB groups...

I see there is a blog post from @Captain Weather regarding store champs: https://intelsweep.wordpress.com/2018/06/07/list-of-australian-store-championships-2018/

The Games Cube in Parramatta has a tournament on 13 July which could work. Not clear if this is the store champ though.

Will be trawling through the list of stores on the post to find dates, but if anyone has any intel, let us know!

57 minutes ago, Mundo said:

I am working in Canberra (from the UK) during a few weekends in July, and am looking for games. However, no luck yet in joining the Armada Australia or Canberra FB groups...

I see there is a blog post from @Captain Weather regarding store champs: https://intelsweep.wordpress.com/2018/06/07/list-of-australian-store-championships-2018/

The Games Cube in Parramatta has a tournament on 13 July which could work. Not clear if this is the store champ though.

Will be trawling through the list of stores on the post to find dates, but if anyone has any intel, let us know!

I don't think any of the stores have set dates for when they're hosting Store Champs yet. I'll let you know as soon as I find out. Try joining the Star Wars Armada - Sydney & NSW page, more active and/or relevant seeing as all the SC's will be in NSW. You'll be in for a drive though! Bathurst and Penrith are a bit over 3hrs from Canberra, Parramatta is 3.5, and I have to assume Bondi would be nearly 4 hours!

Great shout thanks - joined and already getting all the tournament updates coming in. Still worth travelling 3+ hours for a day of Armada!

Bathurst has a regular tournament on the 7th of July. I'll be heading over.

Dates for store champs not yet set.

Task Force Orange plays every fortnight or so - Friday / Saturday nights - only one or two games (and about 3 hours drive from Canberra).