Need some buying suggestions

By Shieldwolf, in Android: Netrunner Deck Building

I own

1st edition x3 core set , 1st 2 cycles data packs and all the deluxe sets except Order and Chaos which I am hunting for. I'm not planning on buying a 2nd edition core set unless there is a real reason too, but if I remember correctly it is just revised core with the 1st 2 cycles.

With that in mind, I'm looking to get a few more packs to round out before the game is unavailable.

I was looking at getting R&R but wasn't sure if that would really only be good with Kintara cycle and if cycle was really only worth it if you have the 2nd edition.

I was passed on lunar and sansan cycle as they seemed more themed, but any suggestions you guys have would be great. I'm not looking to buy for a particular faction.

You own all the cards that are in the Revised Core Set, so no worries on that account.

Revised Core + Kitara cycle is a pretty popular format in its own right, and R&R should round out things nicely. Order & Chaos is decent overall, and after that Terminal Directive.

If you wanted to expand past that point, Lunar cycle was excellent overall, SanSan was pretty good. Flashpoint was exciting but has some overpowered cards. Mumbad could be skipped entirely if you felt like.