Tie Avenger/Tie Advanced.

By Scherer666, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG

Hey everyone so im running a game where my band of criminals and a few hidden rebels are going to be sneaking and capturing the new Prototypes of the Tie Avenger. I was just wondering if any one ever stated it out or what would be a stat line for it ?

Were they included in the Dawn of Rebellion book?

1 hour ago, Scherer666 said:

Hey everyone so im running a game where my band of criminals and a few hidden rebels are going to be sneaking and capturing the new Prototypes of the Tie Avenger. I was just wondering if any one ever stated it out or what would be a stat line for it ?

There are a bunch of tie variants in stay on target and I think one or two in dawn of rebellion.

Edited by EliasWindrider
3 hours ago, Scherer666 said:

The TIE Advanced variant typically piloted by Inquisitors in Rebels is in Dawn of Rebellion.

The Defender has largely replaced the Avenger in canon, but I won't blame you for sticking to the Avenger.

I'd probably just take the Defender numbers and reconfigure the weapons to match the Avenger. From there salt to taste and you should be good.